4.59 / 5 based on 15,197 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stay in this hotel a lot, with my frequent traveling. The points system is awesome! I get points for staying there, and I often have many free stays from those collective points that I redeem frequently. Great rooms and services!
Go to hotel brand for sure,staff are always super nice and helpful. There is a few times when there just not the nicest people but its rare. Room service I would rate a 3/5 its not super good but decent enough after a long travel day.
We stayed at the one in Key West! It’s small but the location is nice. I like that it’s right by the water and tropical plants around the hotel. Great customer service. We were satisfied overall. And would recommend to our friends.
Marriott is my go to hotel when I'm traveling. The brand is amazing and they have a standard that I've come to appreciate when I am in different cities. If I ever have requests or questions the staff is more than willing to assist.
The rooms are very big and comfortable. The patio needed to be clean but nice view. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pantry which is a food store had a nice selection of different foods and priced reasonably. This is the only hotel I would even consider staying at.
I stayed at a Marriott when we were in Virginia. It was very clean and everything was up to date. I was really impressed with how awesome it was at a very decent price. I would be happy to stay at another Marriott on any vacation
Marriott Hotels are great because there's almost always one near my destination. The rooms have always been clean in my experience and the staff have been very friendly!
I really like this hotel chain (I do prefer the Fairfield over some of the others). They’re always clean, and the beds and pillows are very comfy. And the people who manage them have always been very nice to us and understanding.
Marriotts are my all time favorite hotels! I stay in them on almost every trip I go on. The reward points were great. I am able to go on trips for little to no cost from my points. So satisfied with everything about these hotels!
Marriott hotels are always so clean and pleasant. I know that wherever I travel to, if I’ve booked a Marriott hotel, I will have a great experience. I love the cleanliness and great customer service. I would definitely recommend.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos