BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Monica M.
Husband is a Platinum member. We only stay at Marriott hotels to maximize benefits! Subscribe to get offers by email and start accumulating points...few things beat a free night at a hotel. Cons? Location, location. Hotels might no be as close as you would like.
Sarah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love Marriott's hotel... especially their rewards programs. Usually in good parts of whatever city, nice and clean, and they go a little above and beyond some of the other popular chain hotels. Marriott in OKC and Kansas City are some of my favorites to stay in!
Camille W.
The Marriott Hotel is one f my favorite hotels to stay in. I love the quality and comfort of their rooms and I always get the best service from the staff. I also enjoy the room service and the onsite spas and restaurants that are available. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a comfortable affordable getaway.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
Always a good stay when we are at the Marriott. The rooms are great, prices are great and views are always great. the staff is friendly and so helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious. I always recommend Marriott to friends because i know it will be a good stay
Tina D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A few years ago we stayed at the Marriott Harbor Resort in Orlando Florida.  It was a great experience.  The food was good, it was close to all the theme parks and the staff was excellent. The various pools that they offered was also a great bonus.  When we weren't busy at the theme parks we kept busy with all the activities they had to offer on site.
Ashley M.
Okatie , SC
Marriott has always been our go to hotel. We have been Marriott rewards members for as long as I can remember. The rates are always affordable and the hotel always seem to be in the locations that I need. We have never had a bad experience staying at a Marriott.
Emilee K.
I love Marriott Hotels. No matter where you travel, they almost always have Marriotts, and I love that familiarity. The staff are always friendly, and the rooms are kept very clean and tidy. I have never had any issues with them, and will continue to patronize their establishments.
Darcell D.
Norfolk, VA
I stayed at TownePlace Suites in Jacksonville, NC in March and the experience was not pleasing to say the least. There were other guest in the hall all night arguing and then I had guest next to me who were loud. I didn't get any sleep and not to mention I had a baby with me. I reported it to the front desk the next morning only to be told I should have called downstairs.
Breanna H.
Carmel
I've stayed at a Marriott twice before. Once for my boyfriend and i's prom night. It was wonderful service and I loved the indoor pool and outdoor patio area with the fire pit !! And the second time we were celebrating an anniversary! We got a special that included non alcoholic beverages, because we weren't of that age yet and chocolate covered strawberries!! Wonderful time.
Holly K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Typically have positive experiences with Marriott properties. Recently stayed at Marriott's Newport Coast villas in California and had a great stay. You can always count on clean rooms, good service, and well-maintained properties. While I generally stay in Hilton properties I do think that Marriott has an excellent reputation. On site restaurants are usually good.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?