BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11939)
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing experience! Great service, very clean. I would recommend staying at a Marriott. Hospitality is great too. It tend to become a little pricey depending on when you book a room and what city or state you go to, but it is always worth the stay. The beds are so comfortable, rooms are spacious, service is reliable and it's a stay that becomes unforgettable.
Faith G.
Marriott has really nice hotels and service. We are rarely ever disappointed when we use their hotels. They keep their rooms clean and have great service. We currently are members of their rewards program and only use their hotels when we use hotels because we know they will fulfill our needs.
Ana G.
Kingston, RI
As my mom is an international flight attendent and often times takes me along on her travels, we consider ourselves avid Marriott customers. We have stayed at several of their hotels over the years and they never fail to impress us. I have never had a bad experience staying with the company and their services are undoubtedly top notch.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
When traveling with work, I usually love to stay in any of the chains of Marriott hotels -- they are clean, modern and comfortable. If say that it is typically on the lower end of the price spectrum which means it is also a preferable option for my company too! :)
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Marriott hotels is the only place I will stay! They are always incredibly clean and well maintained. The customer service has always been helpful with anything I need. I recommended to give them a try, you will be pleased.
Caylyn P.
Covington, KY
I absolutely love Marriotts! I am a rewards club member and always receive some sort of pleasant surprise on check-in. Usually it is a free room upgrade! The hotels are always in pristine condition. I will always choose this company if possible.
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott seems really hit and miss. It seems like in some properties you're getting a brand new room that's absolutely gorgeous, and if you get lucky enough to stay on the concierge floor or be part of their rewards program then there are some really great parks. If you're not on the concierge floor the lobby is nice but the rooms are just OK
Tyler V.
Raleigh, NC
I stay at hotels quite often, and usually use Hilton, but recently stayed in a Marriott in Washington DC and I loved it. The happy hour at night was great, and even though I arrived right as it was ending, they accommodated my wife and I by grabbing us a drink. I used to stay at Hilton exclusively, but will not use Marriott just as often.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I always stay in Marriott hotels when traveling for work. The staff is friendly and accommodates to any of our teams needs. We also use them for pregame meals before games and they never disappoint. Their breakfast buffet is far above most hotels, and I think they do a great job giving you a good experience. I travel weekly and only use them.
Lorre-Ann F.
Bronx, NY
Great hotel chain. You can find a location pretty much anywhere. The facilities are usually clean and the staff is usually very professional. I pretty much used the hotel just to store my belongings and to sleep. In the time I was there, I had no issues.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?