BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11906)
Sarah Z.
Milan, OH
Great customer service ! There's always plenty of activities for kids/ family. Always clean & they have a great reward program. I loved the world center in Orlando full of restaurants, amazing pool, entertainment, for business and great for family! Close to Disney yet you feel disconnected and more relaxed with plenty of kid friendly activities !
Shayna J.
Washington, DC
This is the main hotel I stay at. The nice thing about Marriott is that there are many hotels under Marriott so when I need to go somewhere that doesn't have Marriott specifically I can always use my points somewhere that is connected to Marriott.
Kaylynn R.
Fayetteville , NC
I have never been disappointed when I’ve stayed at a Marriott. Be it from Texas to any where on the east coast. I will say my fav has been in San Antonio. I’ve stayed down by the river walk more than a few times and each time was absolutely wonderful. I also loved my view!
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Marriott hotels are my go to and have been for my family my entire life. Whenever I travel- which is often, I always book a Marriott central to the city on concierge level. Best service and have never had a problem with my room! Never disappoints!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
We have stayed in Marriotts a lot before and I have never had an issue. Their customer service is fine and we enjoyed our stay. There just isn't anything that sets Marriott apart of the millions of other hotel chains out there. I think they could be different.
Kimberly S.
Northville
I recently stayed at one of the Marriott's property, The Saint Autograph Collection in New Orleans, La.  It was an awesome experience.  I had stayed there in 2011, which was my reason for booking again in Aug. 2017.  Very sleek, and boutique style hotel.  Great products in the room Niven Morgan Blue LOVE it.  A must stay.
Ashton H.
Summerville, SC
Of all the hotels I've stayed at, Marriott hotels are my favorite. They are so nice and neat. The staff is very professionally and friendly. Marriott hotels always look amazing and are beautifully set up. Marriott hotels are extremely impressive.
Marie S.
Smyrna, GA
If I could give the Marriott brand a negative star rating, I would. I don't know what has happened to this brand, but their customer service is GARBAGE!!! I do not feel safe at their hotels, I have been robbed my hotel staff & yes the cops were involved etc. I will pay more money to stay somewhere else than to ever stay at a Marriott ever again.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Stayed at the Marriott in downtown Minneapolis called the, "Autograph".. it was a smooth check in and check out. The room was clean, the only complaint I would have is the air.. either super high or low.. there was no medium! Otherwise, front desk was super helpful finding attractions or restaurants around. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it!!
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott properties. Marriott takes extreme pride in their guests and in themselves. I have never had a bad experience, I always use Marriott for traveling for business and pleasure. The customer service is exceptional, especially at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge location in North Scottsdale, Arizona! Great pools and service. Highly recommend.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?