BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sammi W.
Roanoke, VA
Drove across the country this summer and we stayed primarily in Marriott hotels. The beds were amazing and everything was always clean. Front desk people were very informative of things going on in the city we were in. This was great seeing as we didn't know anything about the local scene in these places! Overall, great experience at Marriott hotels across the country!
Hannah A.
Terre Haute, IN
Recently stayed in a Marriott hotel. The specific hotel has a three star rating but deserves more. Stayed on a Sunday night so the rate was much lower. The suite was decorated in West Elm and had a mini kitchenette/living room. There was free breakfast in the morning with a good spread. Lastly the hotel staff we encountered were all very courteous. Great experience.
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The room was nice and clean. The beds were big and comfy. I honestly contemplated on stealing a pillow or five. My party has two rooms booked together for an event. My shower worked perfectly fine and it was nice. Our other rooms shower did not work. We woke up right before Check out so the girls staying in the other room didn't have time to shower. The manager on duty did not offer my party a late check out so we all could shower, she was not sympathetic. We were a bit disappointed in how we were treated as we spent a lot on the rooms. Overall, I'd stay again if I needed to.
Dustin P.
Nashville, TN
I stayed at the Marriott in St. Pete Florida about a month ago. Beautiful atrium as you walk in that smelled fresh and was clean. Staff was very friendly and ready to help. Check in was quick less than two minutes and I was on my way to the room. Room was excellent. Carpet was clean, linens smelt fresh not stale. Considering the stay and the price I paid per night was very reasonable for accommodations such as these.
Evian J.
I recently when to SprinHill Suites by Marriott in San Antonio Northwest at The Rim with a few friends and had a great experience.  The hotel was at the perfect location. The rooms were extremely nice, and we had excellent customer service as soon as we arrived. The clerks at the front desk were very friendly and didn't hesitate to help us with anything we needed. The hotel was within walking distance of a large shopping center and tons of restaurants. We all want to go back to that hotel on our next trip.
Denise R.
I went to Norfolk, VA with my family to visit relatives and we stood at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Old Dominion, Marriott Hotels. The staff were very kind and receptive.Very clean hotel. The pool was small and looked like it needed a little up keeping. The continental breakfast selection was plentiful. Nice staff! Very convenient restaurant attached with 50 cent wings on Monday nights! The area is quiet and it's about 30 minutes from VIRGINIA beach. I would definitely go again and recommend it to others.
Connie C.
Marriott is generally first on my list when selecting a hotel for business travel, generally they're clean and the staff is friendly.  I travel about 8 times a year, they have a new app that you can use to check in before you even arrive in the city (I usually check-in while I'm on the plane) and in 100% of my cases my room has been ready early!  I just walk up, provide my ID and my key has been ready.  After running through airports it's to have everything ready and waiting for you :-)
Victoria A.
Newhall, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I had the pleasure of spending our honeymoon in a Marriott hotel. We had a corner suite, with a large jacuzzi tub and beautiful view of the area we were staying. Checking in was very easy and stress free (which was great, because we were exhausted after the weddIng!). Their rooms are very cozy and always clean. They have high quality sheets and blankets, the mattress is never too hard or too soft. We felt very well rested after our stay. Their complimentary breakfast is also a huge plus!
Kayla N.
The Marriott is a beautiful place to stay at!! I have stayed in several different locations and have always been impressed with my stay. The price is a steal for the quality of service(s)and atmosphere they provide. I love how they have a continental breakfast included with your stay and some locations even have a bar! 24 hr gym and swimming pools are always a bonus as well. My one wish is that they allowed pets; however, I can understand why they do not but it could really bring in more clientele :)
Melissa D.
Beloit, WI
We have stayed with Marriott Hotels frequently in the past and have always been pleased overall with their amenities. Breakfast is a big selling point to our family and that is one area they never let us down. Some hotels have more options but even those with fewer, always have the main staples like bagels, cereal and fruit. The coffee is hot and fresh everyday!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?