BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Marriott river center in San Antonio for New Year's. When I booked the reservation I received an email from one of the staff members confirming and welcoming me to the Marriott. This trip was the first get away trip my boyfriend of six years and I have ever had just the two of us, so I thanked the staff member for reaching out and offering such a great deal, and I let them know that it was a special trip and how much we were looking forward to our stay. There was a little more back and forth about the occasion and things to do in the area. I didn't really think anything of it. When we got to the hotel to check in, the receptionist took my name, and then proceeded to as if we were related to any of the management team. We were a little confused. He then told us that our room had been upgraded to a suit, and when we got to our room there was a cheese tray and a bottle of wine. It was such an awesome surprise. I cannot say enough good things about our stay.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Out of all the hotels I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! The beds feel great and the quality of the room is amazing. If you're looking for a go to home away from home, this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott we’ve stayed at have been very nice. We use them often for kids sports tournaments. Prices are great, and always willing to work with our teams for a block of rooms and a discount.
Nicole I.
Saginaw, MI
For 15 years I was a dancer and for 11 I was on a competition team. We traveled all over for dance competition and this was where we mostly stayed. Such a wonderful hotel. Would recommend 10/10
Amber W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott hotels! You get exactly what you pay for, the same great quality at each hotel. Their customer service is always great, and they go above and beyond to make your visit your home away from home.
Brea G.
Mount Morris, MI
The price to stay is sometimes a bit high depending on the area, but the buildings are always well maintained and the staff is always amazing. I've never had a bad stay at a Marriott property.
Hadley S.
I love their rooms...... especially how the are usually divided kinda like two rooms. I love that there are 2 tv's in most as well. The rooms are big & nice. Totaly reccommend to everybody!!!!
Chelsey P.
san pedro, ca
Love this hotel! Nothing like a relaxing stay at the Marriott. It’s so clean and the service is excellent! I stayed in on out in palms springs and it was the best stay ever! Highly recommend!!
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Everyone has heard of the Marriott I'm sure. Beautiful rooms., amazing views, and great service is all I get from these hotels. Always clean and never disorganized and all employees are helpful
Karina L.
Loves Park, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love staying at the Marriott's wherever I go. I think they are a really good hotel chain and I love their complimentary breakfast. They are very accommodating and I usually pick them over any other hotel. Ive never had a problem with a stay at a Marriott hotel.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?