BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11979)
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
We have stayed in Marriotts a lot before and I have never had an issue. Their customer service is fine and we enjoyed our stay. There just isn't anything that sets Marriott apart of the millions of other hotel chains out there. I think they could be different.
Caylyn P.
Covington, KY
I absolutely love Marriotts! I am a rewards club member and always receive some sort of pleasant surprise on check-in. Usually it is a free room upgrade! The hotels are always in pristine condition. I will always choose this company if possible.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing experience! Great service, very clean. I would recommend staying at a Marriott. Hospitality is great too. It tend to become a little pricey depending on when you book a room and what city or state you go to, but it is always worth the stay. The beds are so comfortable, rooms are spacious, service is reliable and it's a stay that becomes unforgettable.
androlux ..
This hotel chain has very nice amenities, a gym, a pool, and room service, all while attending to your very need. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are huge. They have well stocked mini fridges, and incredible hospitality. It made my getaway that much more enjoyable.
Ana G.
Kingston, RI
As my mom is an international flight attendent and often times takes me along on her travels, we consider ourselves avid Marriott customers. We have stayed at several of their hotels over the years and they never fail to impress us. I have never had a bad experience staying with the company and their services are undoubtedly top notch.
Nicole K.
Our family usually finds Marriott hotels very comfortable and clean. Customer service is good. If you get there early they do their best to get you in your room early. Yes we are satisfied overall and can depend on Marriott for a good hotel stay
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
When traveling with work, I usually love to stay in any of the chains of Marriott hotels -- they are clean, modern and comfortable. If say that it is typically on the lower end of the price spectrum which means it is also a preferable option for my company too! :)
Tyler V.
Raleigh, NC
I stay at hotels quite often, and usually use Hilton, but recently stayed in a Marriott in Washington DC and I loved it. The happy hour at night was great, and even though I arrived right as it was ending, they accommodated my wife and I by grabbing us a drink. I used to stay at Hilton exclusively, but will not use Marriott just as often.
Faith G.
Marriott has really nice hotels and service. We are rarely ever disappointed when we use their hotels. They keep their rooms clean and have great service. We currently are members of their rewards program and only use their hotels when we use hotels because we know they will fulfill our needs.
Morgan B.
Brooklyn, NY
I stay at a Marriott in Tulsa all the time. The hotel isn't the nicest or the newest, but it's always clean and the staff are always helpful. No more than I need and no less. Great prices for what you get. Will continue to be a frequent guest.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?