BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Anna G.
Rexburg
I frequently stay at a Marriott Courtyard hotel in Meridian, ID and I love it! It's so clean and the rooms are nice and big and even come with little kitchens which is so nice for meal planning! They even offer a complimentary breakfast which is seriously good! They offer any kind of breakfast food you can think of including Belgian waffles which are my favorite! I always stay here and will continue to do so!
Becky N.
Brandon, MS
We stayed at the Courtyard marriot for a short trip to downtown Nashville. The hotel was beautiful and was right in the heart of downtown Nashville and a short walk to the Ryman Auditorium and Broadway. The bar and restaurant downstairs was wonderful and had a great staff. We will be back.
Esmeralda V.
Bakersfield , CA
I stayed in this hotel in Paris, France and it was a great experience. The rooms were super clean and the room service was great. The staff was always available to help and get us anything we needed for our room. There were also some really good breakfast options in The mornings to help us fuel our day. Overall I loved this stay and they helped me feel like I was home even though home was over 1000 miles away
Rosey B.
The rooms were clean and were a typical hotel room. The check in process took ages and was not what I needed after a long day of travel. The towels smelled of bleach. Also the rooms were hot and never cooled down even with the AC all the way up. It was a pretty average hotel experience.
Audra M.
Amherst
We've used Marriott forever. My husband travels for government work and always tries to find a Marriott group property to patronize. But we recently tried to use our large number of accrued rewards points and the process could not be more difficult. On our most recent trip we stayed at an embassy instead and it was way nicer and the rewards system is way more manageable. I think we've found our new go-to.
Catalina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great experience. Customer service was outstanding. We were in the elevator and it got stuck between floors! We were stuck for about 20 minutes while we were waiting for a technician, and when we got out, a manager offered to buy us dinner or wine. We didn't take the offer and weren't upset at all, but when we got back to our rooms, they had given us apology bags with full size drinks and candy bars.
Ashley A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have not stayed at a Marriott property that I have not thoroughly enjoyed! The properties themselves are always very well taken care of and the customer service is outstanding. I travel a lot for work so I stay at different resorts on a pretty regular basis. I would highly recommend it!
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
I recently stayed at the Town Suites in Vancouver, WA and had a great experience. The room was really nice with a kitchenette even though I did not have a long stay. The complementary breakfast was a little disappointing but that is across the board for Marriott complementary breakfasts.
Virginia T.
Lumberton, TX
We had a short vacation in Hong Kong and we had a good stay at Marriott. I just hope their staff could have been more friendly specially their receptionist. It's clean but some stuffs are not organized specially the magazines and some other stuffs on the table. The place is good though.
Joanne S.
Whittier
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the Marriott in both De Moines, Iowa, and San Antonio, Texas.  In San Antonio our plane was late and our nonsmoking room was given to someone else.  They did give us vouchers for a meal in their coffee shop as compensation.  The room in San Antonio was OK.  The hotel in Des Moines was much nicer.  The food at the hotel was expensive but there were restaurants nearby.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?