4.59 / 5 based on 15,790 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I’ve stayed in these hotels all my life and they’re by far the best ones I’ve ever been in they’re always clean and staff is always very nice/helpful. I never have to worry about not having towels or my room being unclean
I have always loved staying at the Marriott. I’ve never been disappointed with the condition of the hotel or my room. Staff has always been helpful, and I love that I can find a Marriott in just about every place I go to!
I like Marriott but sometimes it’s pricey. The hotels are always clean but sometimes the staff is rude. The beds are the best part. Always comfy when traveling. I would recommend the chain and will use them in the future.
Love the hotel staff. They were super friendly an very accommodating for me an my family. I loved the in house gym, pool an eating area. In the future we will only be using this hotel. I was super satisfied with my stay.
We stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square and what a wonderful stay it was. We were very pleased with the room, the view, and the dining options. Amazing location, and we slept well. Would love to stay here again.
One of my favorite hotels , i have stayed at Marriott and hotels under Marriott and they are always up to date, clean, great customer service, great rooms and locations. I would 100% always recommend to stay with Marriott
I stayed at the Marriott earlier this year when I visited Florida.. My entire family stayed here and we received excellent service. Complimentary drinks and fruit in the lobby upon check in, plus an incredible breakfast!
I love staying at Marriott hotels. I always get exceptional service from the moment I walk in until checkout. The rooms are always nicely decorated and the beds are super comfortable. One of my favorite brands to stay at.
It was a great hotel! Unfortunately the pool was closed which is a huge bummer when you have kids. Another bummer was the lack of free breakfast. We had to go through a drivethu to avoid paying ridiculous prices in the bistro.
I stayed at the Marriot in Edina, Minnesota in May of 2018. The staff were amazing with helping us accommodate all of my group and get us to where we needed to be, the rooms were amazingly spacious and comfortable and very clean!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos