BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Chelsea R.
Edgewater, FL
I love staying at Marriotts. I travel for work, so when I have to stay overnight somewhere I always pick a Marriott. The staff is always friendly, they go above and beyond to make you feel important. The Rooms are always spotless, never really hear noise from other rooms. And omg they have the comfiest beds!!!
Matt D.
San Francisco, CA
Recently stayed at the Marriott in wailea Hawaii (Maui). As an ex-consultant we used points and it was the best value I have ever redeemed. The whole resort was just redone and in immaculate shape.

We went in February which is whale season. You could see breaching whales while sitting by the infinity pool and sipping a mai tai.

Getting to the hotel is 30 min from the airport. There is plenty of dining on property. They also have a shuttle than can taking you to surrounding restaurants.

Overall it was a fantastic 5 nights, I will be going back
Emersen R.
I went to the Marriott in the midst of a severe storm. I couldn't get home, it was too dangerous and the power was out everywhere. And then, there was the Marriott. I walked in dripping wet and they immediately asked if I needed a room. Service was prompt, and I even got a discount because I had been out on the roads. They were very kind and hospitable, and I will always remember my experience there.
Corin M.
I have been staying in Marriott Hotels for as long as I can remember. They have great services and they are always willing to listen to customer feedback. They will make your stay as comfortable as possible and they truly want to help you have the best stay at their hotels as possible.
Jan A.
Audubon, IA
This hotel was okay. It wasn't as luxury as I once dreamed it would be. I did enjoy my stay, it just didn't blow my socks off like I thought it would. It did have very nice spa area, with a large pool, work out area, and sauna. The one huge component that it lacked was a HOT TUB, which is my favorite part of staying at hotels. I did have a nice time, but a hot tub would have made it more complete!
Karissa P.
I dont stay anywhere except for Marriott Hotels (except for going to resorts). Marriott is always so accomodating, friendly, and professional. The rooms are kept in such great, clean shape as well as the rest of the hotel. The business is so professional and really makes staying at a place thats not your home, feel like home.
Aling Z.
Valley Vlg, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never had a bad experience staying at a Marriott property. Recently, I was on a business trip to China and stayed in properties in Beijing, Shanghai, and Chongqing. The staff was helpful, the room service was great, and the wifi was fast. Couldn't have asked for anything more.
Paige D.
Lithonia, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at a Mariott hotel in Florida recently and it was pretty nice. The rooms were clean and the staff answered promptly. It wasn't loud even with a large number of people staying there, which was nice. There were 2 pools, indoor and outdoor and I liked having an option. The only things I did not like were how small the gym was and the breakfast, which seemed like it was lazily put together.
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
We've stayed in Marriott hotels multiple times and I'm sure we will again. Although often on the pricey side, I prefer booking Marriott over others when I can find a good deal. One of our stays in Portland was my favorite! We were right down town and it was fun to use valet for the first time! These hotels are always clean and very nice with updated interiors and the staff is always wonderful!
Shae C.
The first hotel chain I go to when searching for a place to stay is Marriott Hotels. With affordable prices and multiple hotel chain options, there is always something to suit every family. However I do find it hard to accumulate points for rewards/free stays with their rewards program.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?