BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I usually don't stay at Marriott hotels because they are very pricey, but usually my company puts me up in a hotel room with Marriott. These rooms are very elegant, clean, and smell pleasant. They offer amenities like coffee and tea in the room, and have towels and toiletries.
Marissa V.
las vegas, nv
We had an enjoyable stay at Marriott in October for a wedding. I was disappointed that they advertised having a Starbucks, when really they only brewed their coffee at the breakfast restaurant in the lobby. I spent $15 on drinks just to throw it away because it was not Starbucks, and tasted horrible.
Robin H.
Marriott hotels always make me feel welcomed from the moment I walk in the doors to the moment I check out. Some have great restaurants inside or next to them so that makes for a convenient traveling experience. I was also really impressed with their complimentary breakfast spread!
Tiana H.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Globetrotter Expert
As a Marriott rewards member I LOVE the Marriott and enjoy the stellar customer service I receive. They really value you as a rewards member and they continue to wow you with their attention to detail. We will return to Marriott hotels as this is all we use.
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
We typically stay at Marriott boutique hotels (the Epicurean) or the Ritz Carlton. But Marriott rarely disappoints. I know I can always count on them for clean, comfortable rooms, and with decent food options on property. That's important when traveling with children, to be able to get a nice breakfast or room service! We love marriott Marriott Hotels
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
Globetrotter Expert
The hubby and I stayed here because he was on a work trip for Brooklyn. The hotel was pretty big, and it offered different areas to stay for different rooms which is cool. Our view was the superior court which wasn't too nice, but in the distance was a usps post office in a very ancient and cool looking castle building. The room was bigger than others, and the lighting was great.
Krys R.
Whether you need a hotel for an overnight or are looking for a vacation spot Marriott Hotels offers it. Marriott is a great option for those looking to stay alone, as a couple or even with a family and the price is more than acceptable for the quality of the hotel and experience.
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
I have stayed at these numerous times while traveling and I have almost always been more satisfied with this hotel chain then other options of the same price. I do sometimes pick a less expensive option because I am just as satisfied with the less expensive hotel as I am with the more expensive hotel, but compared to other hotels of this price I would chose Marriott.
Samantha H.
Our favorite hotel that makes us feel right at home. We have one close to our own house and love to take the kids on a mini vacation every now and then by staying a night at the Marriott. Every room at our hotel has a full kitchen and separate bedroom to make you as comfortable as possible.
Jennifer T.
As a last minute decision, we decided to stay at the Marriott Hotel in downtown Charlotte. Booking a last minute room was easy, which was a nice surprise. The staff was very polite and helpful and the room was very nice and relaxing. Before heading out for the evening, we stopped by the bar for a drink. The drinks were amazing and again, the staff was great.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?