BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Maddison F.
I stay at a Marriott for work frequently and was able to quickly build up points with their membership service. They offer a concierge longer for their members which is a great plus! Customer service was also very helpful when I forgot a bag of clothes there.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I usually don't stay at Marriott hotels because they are very pricey, but usually my company puts me up in a hotel room with Marriott. These rooms are very elegant, clean, and smell pleasant. They offer amenities like coffee and tea in the room, and have towels and toiletries.
Tiana H.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Globetrotter Expert
As a Marriott rewards member I LOVE the Marriott and enjoy the stellar customer service I receive. They really value you as a rewards member and they continue to wow you with their attention to detail. We will return to Marriott hotels as this is all we use.
Aia Camille R.
Rooms are decent for the price that you pay. Staff are nice. One thing I do notice though is that most of the time their rooms are not as clean and appliances are not functioning properly. But would definitely consider looking for rooms with their facilities whenever on a trip!
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
We typically stay at Marriott boutique hotels (the Epicurean) or the Ritz Carlton. But Marriott rarely disappoints. I know I can always count on them for clean, comfortable rooms, and with decent food options on property. That's important when traveling with children, to be able to get a nice breakfast or room service! We love marriott Marriott Hotels
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
Globetrotter Expert
The hubby and I stayed here because he was on a work trip for Brooklyn. The hotel was pretty big, and it offered different areas to stay for different rooms which is cool. Our view was the superior court which wasn't too nice, but in the distance was a usps post office in a very ancient and cool looking castle building. The room was bigger than others, and the lighting was great.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Have never had a bad experience here. Everything was always cleaned and use it when I am traveling. Customer service is phenomenal. Pros would be how clean it is and how nice the staff are. Cons would be the time you can get meals and that you have to pay for it. Would recommend for people who are traveling for a couple days at a hotel that won't break the bank.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott seem to be pretty consistent from state to state where I have stayed in customer service has not been an issue I have found that some of the Marriott locations are outdated and some of them a more updated. Overall I have had a pretty decent experience with the outbreak of bedbugs are over make sure that you check your beds before you bring in your bags.
Robin H.
Marriott hotels always make me feel welcomed from the moment I walk in the doors to the moment I check out. Some have great restaurants inside or next to them so that makes for a convenient traveling experience. I was also really impressed with their complimentary breakfast spread!
Marissa V.
las vegas, nv
We had an enjoyable stay at Marriott in October for a wedding. I was disappointed that they advertised having a Starbucks, when really they only brewed their coffee at the breakfast restaurant in the lobby. I spent $15 on drinks just to throw it away because it was not Starbucks, and tasted horrible.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?