BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11956)
Alejandro Q.
   Una de las cadenas hoteleras favoritas por el gran servicio y descanso que tienen y actividades que proporcionan para el huesped el cual te hacen sentir como en casa
Katrina G.
['Edmonton', ''], AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in the Marriott Cebu and the while the front desk staff weren't the greatest, the location and the breakfast buffet was delicious! One of the best I've had!
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I got married here!!! I guess that tells you how great this is. Perfect location. Huge clean great food. Venue is perfect. Most importantly great customer service 😃
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
A home away from home. Great service, great rates, and wonderful staff!

Marriott Residence Inn London Ontario is a fabulous hotel for short or Long term stays and they are pet friendly so you can rest assured that when you book a stay that your beloved furry friend can also stay with you and they are welcomed in just as you would be-with a friendly smile and open arms!

5he service that Marriott Residence Inn provides far surpasses what I would expect from any hotel out there!
Maria Jose O.
Super confy hotels! The attention is the best! Food amazing, love this hotels, i always stay in here. My fav part are the instalations and the attetion of the staff
Evie E.
I enjoyed my stay at the Marriott. Everything felt very welcoming, especially after a long road trip. It was nice to have a real bed, to lay down on and the breakfasts were so lovely, and a great start to my morning!
Kathryn L.
Corner Brook, NL
I've only had good experiences with Marriott hotels. They're always clean. The beds are always comfortable. And the staff is always friendly. What more can you ask for?
Emma S.
Buntingford, Hertfordshire
My favourite hotel chain. Pure luxury. Gorgeous hotels in lovely locations, with fabulous bedrooms. The restaurants are worth visiting even if you're not a guest.
Gaelle B.
I've always had a good time in these hotels! Good service, kind and helpful. When I travel, these are the hotels I always check for first. I've experienced their good standards in North America as well a in Asia!
Ashley S.
The Marriott always delivers when it comes to quality and luxury in their hotels. If you want to ensure a relaxed environment, modern ammenities and great/friendly staff, I would book with one of their hotels!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?