Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,182 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have had mixed experiences with Marriott. Either the hotel is beautiful and the staff are super friendly or it is the complete opposite. With that being said I typically do not book a hotel with them since I do not know what I will get.
Anytime I travel I tend to stay at the Marriott anywhere I am. I always get amazing service and never have any issues with booking or anything like that ever with them! I have only ever had good experiences with the Marriott hotels I have stayed at!
Marriot is cool depending on location location location! I haven't had too many great experiences with them but they are everywhere and so convenient.
Never do Courtyard Marriots
Never do Courtyard Marriots
I went to the Marriott once for brunch in Niagara Falls. Excellent food, great service at the front dest overall and welcoming enviroment.
I love staying at the Marriott. I have always had a peaceful quiet experience.
I have stayed at numerous Marriott hotels. Vancouver, the US and mostly in Europe. They always treat you amazingly, and the beds and rooms are great.
I never had any problems every time i stayed in a marriot the staff was always cery welcoming and its simple and eligant at the same time. Their prices are also very good.
My husband and I have stayed at multiple Marriott hotels on different trips we have taken. We're never had any issues with them and they're always very comfortable and a nice place to stay.
I recently switched from Hilton Hotels to Marriotts with one of the major reasons being that their customer service is so much better and they are much nicer to deal with. I have also found that the hotel staff is also more friendlier.
Marriott hotels are nice but it really depends on where the hotel is.. Some are far much nice than others just because of where they are
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos