BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

stephanie c.
Best experience of my life so far. And I only stayed a week there. Marriott hotels makes your stay greater. The staff was very nice and friendly, well stocked and clean (very important to me). Lots of things to do. It is high priced of course but totally worth it.
Danyell M.
I stayed at the Marriott Hotel in Atlanta, GA. I had a great experience there! Although the WiFi wasn't the best, it was free and had a nice speed. There was a continental breakfast that was absolutely delicious! The room was not very expensive, which was a plus! I liked the location of the hotel because it was close to many restaurants that are perfect for tourists.
Jordan F.
Great hotels! The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always neat and clean! I've never had a bad customer experience with this hotel and would recommend to anyone looking for a great room with a reasonable price tag! I'm definitely a satisfied customer!
Sarah M.
Irvine, CA
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel is amazing. Always spacious rooms with clean beds. I am one of those people who check the beds before getting in and I have never had an issue. The bathrooms are also always clean and guest services is nice. I think the hotels are little more expensive than others but its worth it. My husband and I always make sure to try and stay at Marriotts when traveling.
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love the Marriott. The hotel chain is one of the best I've stayed at, and is my preferred place to stay. Friendly, courteous staff, clean, big rooms, and very comfortable beds. I can't think of a better place to stay when on vacation with friends or family.
Holly W.
Globetrotter Expert
Typically have positive experiences with Marriott properties. Recently stayed at Marriott's Newport Coast villas in California and had a great stay. You can always count on clean rooms, good service, and well-maintained properties. While I generally stay in Hilton properties I do think that Marriott has an excellent reputation. On site restaurants are usually good.
Maddison F.
I stay at a Marriott for work frequently and was able to quickly build up points with their membership service. They offer a concierge longer for their members which is a great plus! Customer service was also very helpful when I forgot a bag of clothes there.
Kendall M.
Los Angeles, CA
Marriott Hotels are all very nice and clean, but every once in awhile, you'll find an extra special one. I think my favorite one might be in Tucson. Tucson is not my favorite area, but the Marriott hotel there has a beautiful lobby, huge, comfortable, and clean rooms, and excellent service. My stay at a Marriott really makes any trip better.
Kayla R.
Fantastic service, great rooms! I love going here; it can be pricey at times, depending on location, but I would recommend considering Marriott wherever you decide to visit. I have stayed for business trips and for pleasure and I have had pleasant experiences.
Brooke W.
Fletcher, NC
I always have a great experience at Marriott hotels. They have a great reward system and are always very accommodating to my family and I. Marriott hotels are always our first pick when choosing a hotel. I would highly recommend staying at a Marriott to others!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?