Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
When travelling, if I have the choice I will always stay at a Marriott property! The rooms are always clean, the beds are amazingly comfortable and the price is very reasonable. They're located in great locations and they always have friendly staff to greet you!
Marriott is everywhere! I'm part of their loyalty program, which is super cool as they send me emails about special offers and interesting news. Their service is alright, not the best, but certainly good enough for their price!
I love Marriot hotels too. It's always clean and the staff can really help you with whatever you need.
Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)
Ive had some good stays and some bad stays. but overall the Marriott is a great place and they always have good facilities..
You can always count on these hotels to be clean and comfortable. They usually have all the amenities and service is great.
Friendly service. Every one I have stayed at has been very clean. I always enjoy my stays. They are usually close to main attractions or city centers. They are always helpful with maps and finding easy transportation routes.
I have never stayed in the marriot ( I don't think ) - but there is a Marriot close to my office and they are the friendliest. The hotel is attached to 2nd level pathways throughout the city so often non-hotel visitors are passing in and out of the hotel lobby. The staff have always been super friendly to call cabs for us or to offer us bottled water on warm days. Knowing we are not hotel guests and still being this hospitable makes me curious of how great they must be to their guest !
Whenever I am travelling the Marriott chain is the first chain I look up clean comfortable and affordable
I think this is a great chain with nice rooms and usually nice facilities. Generally very friendly staff and easy to stay at.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos