4.59 / 5 based on 11,981 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Amazing service, rooms are always modern and upto date. What they advertise is exactly what you get, even the pictures match identically. I've stayed in Marriott Hotels in Canada and USA.
Loved it, the staff where amazing and very helpful, no cons. The pros is that the fact that the staff was very nice and helpful. This is the first time that Ive used it and it was one of the best I've stayed in. Im very satisfied with the Marriott hotels.
Decent sized rooms, even for just a standard double, the beds were so comfortable. From at what I remember the price wasn't too bad to say the hotel is located in the middle of a busy city
We have stayed in their hotels during our travels and have experienced very good customer service! Their breakfast is good and in residence inn hotels their evening snacks are good too
always very high class, especially the one at pierre-Elliot Trudeau in Montreal, there's a beautiful restaurant with a view of the planes taking off and the staff is very nice and what not
Recently stayed in the Hilton in Costa mesa .CA the experience was Good, breakfast gym and pool facilities . But the building is old and no many renovations. Common areas where a bit dirty
You can usually find one in every large city. Their customer service is okay, not the greatest not the worst. Only complaint is that sometimes location is not the best.
Very pleasant stay at the Marriott hotel. I loved the great service they gave. Truly recommend this hotel to new comers to the city . Favourite part was the swimming pool and fitness room.
The hotel is beautiful, the staff is what makes their place a star above the rest. Youll be sure to be impressed by the staff, at least at every location I've been to! Name you can trust
Excelent option to have a good time with your family on a trip, the customer service is super effective the food is delicious, there's a clean enviroment and i go like once in two months
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos