BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11978)
Amanda T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A very beautiful hotel. The room was spacious and very clean. All necessary accessories were in the room. There was an air conditioner and free wifi as well. Enjoyed my stay very much, will stay again!
Samantha A.
Matheson
Very happy with our most recent stay. Hotel upgraded us foe free to a suite room we didn't use the pool but we had a two bedroom suite with a lake front view and king size bed wth full kitchen.
Sar S.
Essa, ON
I like the Marriott hotels quite a bit. They range from very nice to average, of course I preffer the very nice. The rooms are well priced, nice rooms, you can pay extra for breakfast in the morning.
Gracie B.
the service is good and the rooms are clean. my family always stays at the marriott, most times we go on vacation. the costumer service is great. i love the views. i recommend these hotels to people!
Jessica C.
Cardiff, Wales
All the hotels around the world are beautiful, but I was at the Marriott in Manchester who made me dream, beautiful rooms and very friendly and helpful staff, what else to add my holiday was a dream.
Shaini S.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
I love spacious and at home their rooms/suites are ! They are perfect for long stays and it's feels like you're in an apartment ! The breakfast is always good and love the popcorn in the room too !
Julia B.
I've stayed at several Marriott locations, and I've always experienced quality service and very comfortable beds. The staff are always willing to accommodate our needs. The rooms have a tea/coffee and a kettle, even in Europe, which is unusual for hotels there. This is perfect for me, because I like a hot drink right before bed and first thing in the morning.
Stella C.
Great customer service and always greeted me with a smile. The room I got was clean and fresh, had a great view and the supplies were quickly refilled. I would recommend this chain of hotels!
Shelby F.
st. Thomas, ON
Marriott hotels are your reliable, standard hotels. They offer top of the line service, quick phone call away and always go above and beyond to ensure that your stay is as enjoyable as can be.
michelle r.
['Toronto', ''], ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott's are good hotels. They are not anything special, just your typical hotel. I'd rather stay at a more unique, independent hotel but Marriott's are a good choice for a generic hotel chain.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?