Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We are Marriott rewards members and have been very satisfied overtime we have used our points to stay at Marriott resorts. From meeting our accommodation needs to providing an excellent customer service experience, they make it like our home away from home.
These are clean and classy hotels with great customer service. I would recommend staying at one when travelling.
Stayed at the marriott in chennai. It was just beautiful. The pool and gym were so useful for me to catch up on exercise. i loved the service as well... totally worth the price!
Whenever my family and I go on trips, we always try to stay at Marriott's. They've never failed to be anything less than comfortable, clean and nice environments. They always have free wifi, and they almost always include a free breakfast. Super family-friendly and usually very close to everything around you. I'd recommend staying in a Marriott over any other basic hotel :-)
This Marriott is a easy going attitude with awesome food. Beach is amazing with sand that feels like powder sugar. Lobby bar is awesome featuring local drinks. Breakfast is out of the world in the lobby. It is served like they serve breakfast in Europe. Rooms are great as long as you have an ocean view.
I wasn't impressed with my one and only and last experience with this hotel chain, we are goverment employees and our company pays to advertise for them and we are supposed to get a discount when travelling and because they had only a few rooms they litterly turned us away, no problem we just took our 200.00 per night spending on a hotl to a different hotel that gladly took our money
Whenever we go away on vacation we always book at a marriott. I have never had a problem with any Marriott hotel i have stayed in. They are always clean and very accomadating. Customer service is always top of the line and their free upgrades are always a nice suprise. Top of the line hotel experience!
Very nice place to stay. We stayed in Niagara Falls. Great customer service and friendly. It is a bit expensive but very nice place to stay and it was by all the attractions by the falls.
I have only ever stayed at Marriott hotels. comfortable, and treat customers great
I usually always stay with marriotts when I travel. I've been to several across the USA and Canada. I don't think I've ever been disappointed with the service or my rooms. They are my hotel chain of choice.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos