4.59 / 5 based on 11,930 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Very pleasant stay at the Marriott hotel. I loved the great service they gave. Truly recommend this hotel to new comers to the city . Favourite part was the swimming pool and fitness room.
always very high class, especially the one at pierre-Elliot Trudeau in Montreal, there's a beautiful restaurant with a view of the planes taking off and the staff is very nice and what not
Recently stayed in the Hilton in Costa mesa .CA the experience was Good, breakfast gym and pool facilities . But the building is old and no many renovations. Common areas where a bit dirty
Hotel rooms were clean and up to date. The receptionist was very friendly and the beds were very comfy. They also included a full hot breakfast in the lobby which is always a great plus!
The hotel is beautiful, the staff is what makes their place a star above the rest. Youll be sure to be impressed by the staff, at least at every location I've been to! Name you can trust
Excelent option to have a good time with your family on a trip, the customer service is super effective the food is delicious, there's a clean enviroment and i go like once in two months
Even though I can a problem with my card, the staff was more than willing to help me out with my issue! I spent two weeks in Lisbon and the experience was fantastic! Highly recommended!
Overall good stays. We have a few in town and they have good service. I haven't stayed there in a long time but the restaurants are usually good in the Halifax hotel. Would recommend
Stayed in the Pittsburgh location. Comfortable bedding, very courteous and helpful staff, great room service. Additional hotel amenities were great pluses to have when on a work trip.
It was a very nice Hotel, the reception people was super nice and friendly. The rooms and beds very comfortable and the food, omg the food service was one of my favorites things.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos