4.59 / 5 based on 11,982 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
This is our go to for hotels. It's always a safe bet for a great stay with reasonable pricing. I like the benefit options that come with Memberships. Rooms are always clean. I don't think I've ever had a bad stay.
Almost always when I'm getting a hotel in Halifax it'll be at the Marriott. It is just in a convenient location if you want to have a few drinks and go out and the rooms are always nice and lots of privacy on the balcony too
really nice to stay here, the price is not always the best but it is a fancy hotel, very elegant and I love it!!! I do recomend them to anyone who is looking for a perfect vacation in a elegant hotel, I love it!
Good hotel ! The communication was not so good but it's my bad too because i speak French and i was in Ottawa (15 min from gatineau (french)) but after this point, i can say the pool was Nice and i enjoy it !
I love the Marriott hotels from the rooms to staff to food. I usually look for one where I’m going and if the price is right I choose them. I don’t travel too often but when I do it’s my hotel brand of choice
Marriott Hotel in London (Chancery Court Hotel) was nice. The cocktails at the bar were amazing. The room could have been better felt slightly oppressive. Only use it once a year or so because of its location.
These are Good hotels. Usually very friendly people and clean rooms. We have had decent food as well. I love room service when I'm on a vacation. The rooms are usually a good deal. I would recommend for sure.
My family often travels to the US from Canada and the Marriott is where we usually stay. We always have great service and my Dad always gets great deals. Whether it’s 1 night or 4, we always have a great stay!
It was really nice staying there. People were nice there and also the installations were clean, and beautiful. Their wifi was amazing and their beds were really comfy. But their breakfast needs more variety
It's the best hotel I had ever seen .....the service is the best in this place ...the food is delicious. ... and the place is very clean ....It's deserve 100 star not 5
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos