Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My favorite North American hotel chain. Clean, updated and the points system is great! It's the only chain I book when traveling in the US or Canada.
I had my school prom in one of these hotels and it was absolutely stunning
I like staying at Marriott hotels. I've never had a problem and they are always clean. Great customer service as well.
I definitely would recommend this hotel. Friendly staff and clean rooms. No complaints here! Great place to stay!
I used to work here and it was okay. As a customer we gave great service but as a stayee I'm not too sure it would be my first choice of hotel. I'm into luxury full service, and we unfortunately we're not full service.
Had an amazing experience during my stay here. Staff are courteous and ensure all the client's needs are met.
Marriott is always a good choice, being it from the high-class hotels to the budget friendly hotel brands of the chain, it is always great!
Great value hotels. Locations all over the world and you can usually find a good deal on sites like Priceline.
It's clean and the service was great! Breakfast wasn't to good but it's okey. I enjoyed my stay and the price was good!
Perfect for those days that I want to spend when I take some days off.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos