BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11963)
Kayla R.
Fantastic service, great rooms! I love going here; it can be pricey at times, depending on location, but I would recommend considering Marriott wherever you decide to visit. I have stayed for business trips and for pleasure and I have had pleasant experiences.
Renata C.
Margate, FL
Marriot provides an amazing option for business and leisure travelers looking for comfortable and affordable accommodations on the road. I have used Marriott properties in the past and will definitely continue to use in the future. I am a proud Member of Marriott Rewards!
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love the Marriott. The hotel chain is one of the best I've stayed at, and is my preferred place to stay. Friendly, courteous staff, clean, big rooms, and very comfortable beds. I can't think of a better place to stay when on vacation with friends or family.
Melissa V.
Marriott hotels are always a great brand when staying at a hotel. The rooms are always clean, have friendly staff, and you can't beat some of the free breakfast hotels! I like staying at Marriott hotels because I know my hotel stay will always live up to my expectations.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I usually don't stay at Marriott hotels because they are very pricey, but usually my company puts me up in a hotel room with Marriott. These rooms are very elegant, clean, and smell pleasant. They offer amenities like coffee and tea in the room, and have towels and toiletries.
Casey S.
Park Hills, MO
Stayed at the courtyard Marriott in St. Louis for a concert. We used it the one time back in the summer of 2016. Customer service was excellent. Requested a room with a balcony and received it without being charged extra. Favorite part of the stay was all of it. Also they had a shuttle that transported all their guests to the concert venue which was awesome.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott seem to be pretty consistent from state to state where I have stayed in customer service has not been an issue I have found that some of the Marriott locations are outdated and some of them a more updated. Overall I have had a pretty decent experience with the outbreak of bedbugs are over make sure that you check your beds before you bring in your bags.
stephanie c.
Best experience of my life so far. And I only stayed a week there. Marriott hotels makes your stay greater. The staff was very nice and friendly, well stocked and clean (very important to me). Lots of things to do. It is high priced of course but totally worth it.
Christine B.
Webster, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've stayed at plenty of Marriott hotels throughout the years and it's always a great and rememberable experience. The two that stand out to me the most are the locations in San Antonio and New Orleans. Rooms are a bit on the more pricey side but worth the comfort. New Orleans has a great system for when you need them to hold your luggage and a great happy hour!
Amma P.
Kings Cross, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I traveled with my mom a lot as a kid and teen and no matter where we went in the world we stayed Marriot! As I grow out of my hosteling years I’m drawn to Marriot too. They have a wonderful range of prices and places across the world. The highlight is there loyalty program which has resulted in single nights in some very nice rooms in Paris, Lyon, Hong Kong, etc.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?