BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11970)
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
The Marriott is definitely a step above the rest when it comes to economy hotels. I loved their beds and pillows. Wish I had them at home! Complimentary break fast was nice as Well. I would definitely recommend. It’s worth the extra money a night.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Really dislike this one. For the amount I spent on my room I was super disappointed. The room was dirty the pool had too much chlorine in it the hot top was way to hot and the breakfast lounge allowed you to look at the people swimming. Horrible.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not only have I stayed here several times with wonderful service and cleanliness. I also worked here they are great to their employees and make sure that their guest are well accommodated. My kids loved staying here they thought it was so much fun.
Adriana C.
Fort Stewart, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't stay in high priced hotels ever. But one night after missing the last train out of NYC, my fiance and I found one room available at the Marriot (after trying many others). The room was so clean, and modern. I was impressed. The staff was very kind and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was nice. My only complaint, which should be expected in the city, was the view from the window. There was no view except the brick of the building next door. Still it was a nice experience for the price.
Lisa Clark H.
Salem, MA
Family friendly and very clean....... Marriott never disappoints. My son loves swimming so I always opt for a hotel with a pool...... depending upon season as to whether an indoor pool or not. Great hotel chain love it and highly recommend it.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've stayed in many Marriott Hotel's over the last few years, since I do a lot of traveling for work. They are my favorite hotel chain to stay with, as they have some of the nicest amenities and an amazing reward program for frequent travelers. Whenever I have a choice of where to stay for a work trip, I will always choose a Marriott Hotel.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Had the pleasure of staying in various Marriotts my fave would have to be the JW Cancun. Best resort incredible staff, infinity pool, activities, movie nights outdoors, barely wanted to leave the resort!
Clean rooms great service & good food.
Julia P.
University Pk, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Recently stayed at one of their locations in Pittsburgh. Our room decor was stylish, everything was clean, and there were extra blankets and pillows. The location we stayed at was had a very reasonable deal for the room we got. While we didn't get room service, the front desk was very helpful providing us with information on what local businesses delivered to the hotel. The only con I had was I wish their breakfast dining area had more seats and a few more food options.
Diamond S.
This hotel is very nice and clean...it’s good for business travelers or for an romantic stay...the price is a little high that’s the only downside for me...the employees are very professional and nice...I do recommend it if it’s in your budget!!!
Jenna W.
Marriott doesn't always have the most efficient and competent customer service. There always seems to be an issue with billing, reservations, etc. But, they're he nicest hotels I've been in so I keep coming back and have rewards with them.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?