BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Globetrotter Expert
We stayed for a wedding in Bridgewater NJ one night, the room was nice. My complaint is we got back late from the wedding. Everything was good until I find out there's no breakfast unless you pay for it. We spent close to 200.00 dollars for one night & no breakfast! Any hotel I ever stayed at always had free breakfast. I'd compare any hotel to Marriott just as good if not better! Sorry!
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I recently moved from Alaska to Texas and during our roadtrip my husband and I looked for hotel chains we know are reputable and we trust Marriott. Our stays at them along the way were great!
Noemia N.
I've stayed Marriot for several work events and have liaised with the functions team and have always felt very well take care of. The rooms are clean and comfortable, my only suggestion here is that they get better comforters in the downtown D.C. location as the one I had was very thin. Our events that we hold in Marriot tend to go very well.
Unique L.
Richton park, IL
Globetrotter Expert
I once went to book a Marriott Suite while traveling with my boyfriend in New Orleans. Their rooms were beautiful that comfortable and big bathtub the bids were comfortable they had cable TV and the location of the Marriott Hotels is perfect sometimes when traveling around the United States. My favorite thing about this hotel would have to be the bed.
Aline H.
Redding
Globetrotter Expert
We stay at a lot of Marriotts, and I have to say we are almost always impressed. The properties have mostly all been renovated, and they work hard to make the accommodations amazing. The pricing is typically right and the locations are almost always just what we are in need of. Starbucks coffees and complimentary breakfasts are nice additions as well.
Kasandra F.
California
Overall decent hotels and service. It's nice when there is a range of hotel brands to choose from, especially when I'm part of the Marriott loyalty program. I appreciate that they renew my platinum status for another year even though I didn't make the cut with the requirements. Little things like extending my status will keep me coming back.
Kaylynn R.
Fayetteville , NC
I have never been disappointed when I’ve stayed at a Marriott. Be it from Texas to any where on the east coast. I will say my fav has been in San Antonio. I’ve stayed down by the river walk more than a few times and each time was absolutely wonderful. I also loved my view!
Stephanie T.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Everything! The continental breakfast, the customer service, the bellhop, the pricing. It is everything I could hope for from a hotel! I enjoyed my stay very much. The hotel rooms are always clean no matter what city, state, or country I’m staying in. The sister companies are all great as well. I recommend them for any of my friends or family looking for affordable and home away from home rooms.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Marriott Hotels are my favorite when traveling.  I use them every year for vacation in Hawaii or the Grand Caymans.  Their staff is so sweet and take care of your every needs that you may have.  The rooms are very nice and beds are comfortable.  Their customer service is #1 and I have never had any complaints against them.
Emily L.
Alpharetta, GA
Globetrotter Expert
Truly a company that I have always felt good using or booking rooms through. Very accommodating and always doing their best to please those staying at their locations. If I have had an issue that was beyond what the individual hotel itself could handle they are quick to respond on Twitter in order to help resolve any issues/ answer any questions.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?