BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11955)
Karen M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Room was ok. Staff customer service was ok. Nothing too special about staying in these hotels. Rooms appeared clean although did not smell too fresh which is. It acceptable. Rooms may need airing! This has been the case in multiple stays!
Samantha S.
Toronto
Marriott hotels have stepped up their game. Way better than I remember from a few years ago. I have stayed a few different Marriotts in Ontario and they are usually updated and a bit better than a holiday inn or other large hotel chain.
Chelsey G.
Pierceland, Saskatchewan
Upper class feel with affordable rates. Clean and consistent. Love knowing that my experience is always going to be the same. Nice facilities at every location I've attended.
Shaughnessy R.
Ottawa, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at the Marriott in Toronto and Ottawa, ONTARIO. The breakfast is always good at the in-house restaurant. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. Will stay there again during our Toronto weekend getaway in 2 weeks time.
Laura L.
My family and I stayed at the harbour front in Halifax. Beautiful location. Friendly staff. I loved how we were right on the boardwalk next to live music! Indoor pool was fantastic for the kids. Definitely recommend it. And I'll be back again!
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like Marriott is focused on serving the business-traveler. I like how their rooms are very roomy, with great wireless. I feel Marriott is very consistent with their overall experiences no matter what city you're working or traveling in.
Alrick L.
Manila
I checked-in in the Philippines. The customer service was great. Staff were friendly and I was properly escorted to my room with my luggages. The room was a bit small for two beds. The CR was very clean and furnished. Great facilities.
Ana L.
Claro que os hotéis merriott são, em geral, ótimos. Boas camas, confortáveis, bom staff..
Contudo, o preço pode não ser tão amigo, qualidade custa caro! O melhor é planejar a viagem conjugando o preço da passagem com o preço do hotel.
Chelsea L.
Lanark, South Lanarkshire
Beautiful hotel! Great customer service, lovely rooms. Huge comfy big beds, housecoat and slippers. Found that it was a bit out of the way to where I wanted to be, but was otherwise perfect. Have stayed many times and would do again.
Alyson R.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The room was clean, the service was quick and friendly, and the location was convenient. The price is affordable and I would stay here again and highly recommend this to anyone looking for a nice place to stay for a reasonable price.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?