Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've stayed st the Marriott in Niagara Falls a few times, nice bird friendly staff
excellent customer services, outstanding cleanliness, amazing food and restaurant.
I find it a spectacular hotel and its rooms are comfortable, clean and organized
Great service, lovely rooms! Clean and bright. Would definitely stay again!
Comfiest beds in the world. Only ever stayed in a Marriot once, but I love this hotel. Comfy, clean, hospitable.
Good hotels, friendly staff, reasonable prices. Good rewards program. I've stayed at Marriot Hotels in several cities and have not had any problems.
I always enjoy staying at Marriott hotels in Toronto, Ontario. Very comfortable beds and clean rooms. But, what is with the internet charges? Time for 4 star hotels to start providing clients with free internet as part of a standard room - many 3 stars offer free internet.
This hotel is always the same - good. Rooms are always clean and nice, and staff is always friendly. I stay here for the standard I have come to expect that is always delivered.
Every time I travel, I book a room with the marriott. The service always feels like four stars. The beds are so comfortable, and the setting within the rooms make me feel comfortable and happy.
One of my family members works at Marriott so he booked our hotel for our family trip and since then we always check out Marriott. Great breakfast, staff and very clean rooms!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos