4.59 / 5 based on 11,982 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels is great compared to it's competitors (mid-range hotels). The employees at the front desk are always happy and helpful and the rooms are clean and comfortable. If you don't want to fork out a fortune to stay at a luxury hotel-then I suggest staying at a Marriott!
I visited Marriott hotels when I have business meetings and events. I like the rooms and service. Perfectly suites for occasional events and meetings. Rooms are good and Spacious with amazing facilities. I like to book the hotel for further meeting.
I haven't stayed in this hotel yet but I am staying in it within the next 3 weeks. I cannot comment on my pros and cons so far but I will update this when I have finished my stay. Everyone has said they would recommend it so I am looking forward to my stay
Love this hotel. It is so welcoming, and I want to go back there all the time. Me and my family with friends have stayed few times in this hotel and it's really profesional and nice hotel. Would recommend to everyone go and stay at this hotel with family or friends :)
They are very nice hotels, they give very good attention, I did professional internships so you can see the same work environment that can sometimes be a bit heavy, some employees are a bit rude, but as a guest you get good Attention, food is very good
I booked a stay for me and my partner. We enjoyed our stay however we had to pay for wifi and our mobile data didn't seem to work in the room at all. The room was basic but very clean and comfortable. I don't think I'd stay again purely based on the wifi
I stayed at windsor and it was ridiculously priced. i was overcharged in my room which i was attending a wedding and had to get the groom to get it fixed. the rooms are so dated and small in comparison to other hotels like hilton and malmaison and apex
Very friendly staff and very clean, modern look to the lobby as well as the rooms. I really enjoy the different types of Marriotts you can find and how they all have their own specific little differences. You never get bored and you always feel welcome!
Amazing hotel. The service is great and the breakfast in morning is amazing but the one thing is that some of the thing in room aren't clean as much otherwise perfect and I recommend others to go there if they won't mind a little dust sitting on the tv.
Amazing hotel with amazing ambience loved the place the food is awesome there services are superb the only thing that was missing was there washroom are bit small that's all rest is lovely I love them and would love to stay again wonderful experience
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos