BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Justine H.
Wichita, KS
I've never beed disappointed by these hotels. The staff is always super accommodating and strive to make your stay comfortable & memorable. I also appreciate the tiny store within most properties that let you grab a late night snack to help soak up a night of partying!
Jessica H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
5 star hotel! I love the Marriott. Customer service, amazing. They always ask me for my preference on where I would like to stay..."Top floor, etc..". That means a lot especially if you're in a large city like New York. Continental breakfast was 5 star, room was clean and well presented. You are the best of the best, Marriott. And I'm proud to be a part of the Marriott rewards team.
Kristen C.
I stayed at the Marriott in New York City in Times Square! It was a great hotel and it was nice to be right in Times Square and be able to just walk around so many places that were nearby! I had such a great time and there was so much to do in the area around the hotel! We also had a great view from our window we were able to get a great view of Times Square at one part of the hotel!
Matt J.
Byron Center, MI
I would say this is my favorite chain of hotels to stay at. The staff is always incredible from the front desk to the maids that help clean the rooms and the rest of the hotel. The beds have always been soft with clean sheets, blankets, and pillow cases. They offer great additional services that include shuttles to having great gym facilities. I would recommend this chain to everyone!
Kristy C.
Brooklyn, NY
Received an discount for my stay at the Marriott for a decent price during a last minute trip to D.C. We paid for the guest room which was cozy and had everything I needed. Only complaint which took off a star was that there was some stain on the bedsheets that grossed me out. Also, the lobby did not have a hot water machine for my morning tea. Other than that it is a decent hotel.
Sparkly V.
I recently stayed at La Quinta near San Jose airport. This was the worst hotel I've stayed at in years, and the price per night was really high compared to the quality of the place and service. I cannot believe Marriott would put their name on this. The complementary breakfast was so low quality, you could see it just by reading the jams, filled with corn syrup and preservatives. Sad.
Felicia R.
I absolutely love this hotel branch. It is the only one that I use every single time I travel for work. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. The hotel rooms are always clean and I haven't had any issues with this line at all. A must stay the next time you travel!
Linz G.
I've been once & never went back. Honestly the service wasn't good at all, offered me to join a Reward Program but didn't mention many other important thing to know about it until too late, but I won't get into that. It was quiet and the guests were nice, but the place itself was not. I don't recommend this.
Amy M.
New York
The only hotel chain I try to stay at. Service depends on location but they have some gems! It's worth reading the recommendations for specific hotels. I really like the Residence Inns, the Marriott in Palm Desert with the boat rides and fabulous pink flamingos outside!!!
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
My husband and I stared at a Marriott in Fort Worth not long ago. It was very nice. They had a nice dining area for breakfast looking over the golf course. The pool was stocked with towels and wasn't too crowded. The wine at the bar was delicious. Overall, we had a fantastic stay.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?