BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Justin L.
Felton, DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
All the Marriott hotels I've been to except for about 2 and I've been to probably a hundred were the best service hotels I've ever been to very classy and you can get free nights to go to any Marriott hotel and spend a nice night there so props to Marriott
Julia L.
Dix Hills, NY
Marriott hotels are amazing for earning points and they are extremely reliable.I would recommend looking at trip advisor or other reviews before booking a hotel.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have always had a great experience with the Marriot. They are affordable, friendly, clean, accommodating and I would go back. They have a brand trust that I haven’t been let down by. For this I would recommend the Marriot knowing the stay would be great.
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the Marriott!!! They are so accommodating and I have always had a good stay with them!! There’s rooms were so nice and I had such a great time there I definitely recommend them!!
Cassidy R.
Columbia, SC
Marriott Hotels are by far my favorite place to stay out of town. The hotels and resorts are always beautiful, and there is typically many different things to do at the resort or hotel such as shops, restaurants, bars, pools and hot tubs, and a playground.
Elisabeth J.
Canby, OR
It was pretty fine, the hotel we stayed at was under maintenance at the time so that was really the only downside. I don’t hold that against them because I’m sure normally it’s a great place to stay. Staff was very accommodating and price was reasonable!
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was in a suite with my best friend and I. There was soooo much room that we ended up inviting some people over. The bedroom had a king size bed the living space had a couch, loveseat, and 50 inch tv. The couch was actually a futon. It was very accommodating.
Kate V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott Hotels are usually fine. It is important to note that they are now franchises so you really won’t know what you’re going to get at each hotel so reading reviews prior to booking is essential.
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Marriott is a fabulous brand. They hold their employees to a high standard. We’ve stayed at many of their locations and they are always clean, kept up to date, and have great customer service. If you do ever have any problems, they take great care of you.
Mandi W.
I stay at Marriott Hotels often for work & honestly, it depends on the location. I have been to some Marriotts that are fantastic (St. Paul, MN) & I have been to others that are not (Wisconsin, Madison area). The newly remodeled ones are the best.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?