4.59 / 5 based on 15,162 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
All the Marriott hotels I've been to except for about 2 and I've been to probably a hundred were the best service hotels I've ever been to very classy and you can get free nights to go to any Marriott hotel and spend a nice night there so props to Marriott
Marriott hotels are amazing for earning points and they are extremely reliable.I would recommend looking at trip advisor or other reviews before booking a hotel.
I have always had a great experience with the Marriot. They are affordable, friendly, clean, accommodating and I would go back. They have a brand trust that I haven’t been let down by. For this I would recommend the Marriot knowing the stay would be great.
I love the Marriott!!! They are so accommodating and I have always had a good stay with them!! There’s rooms were so nice and I had such a great time there I definitely recommend them!!
Marriott Hotels are by far my favorite place to stay out of town. The hotels and resorts are always beautiful, and there is typically many different things to do at the resort or hotel such as shops, restaurants, bars, pools and hot tubs, and a playground.
It was pretty fine, the hotel we stayed at was under maintenance at the time so that was really the only downside. I don’t hold that against them because I’m sure normally it’s a great place to stay. Staff was very accommodating and price was reasonable!
I was in a suite with my best friend and I. There was soooo much room that we ended up inviting some people over. The bedroom had a king size bed the living space had a couch, loveseat, and 50 inch tv. The couch was actually a futon. It was very accommodating.
Marriott Hotels are usually fine. It is important to note that they are now franchises so you really won’t know what you’re going to get at each hotel so reading reviews prior to booking is essential.
Marriott is a fabulous brand. They hold their employees to a high standard. We’ve stayed at many of their locations and they are always clean, kept up to date, and have great customer service. If you do ever have any problems, they take great care of you.
I stay at Marriott Hotels often for work & honestly, it depends on the location. I have been to some Marriotts that are fantastic (St. Paul, MN) & I have been to others that are not (Wisconsin, Madison area). The newly remodeled ones are the best.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos