BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11939)
Lusi J.
Marriott hotels are of a good standard and the rooms are clean, with everything you need in there. There are always tea and coffee facilities in the room, and customer service is good. I have stayed in a few of Marriotts hotels and have never had a bad experience.
Paris S.
Tayport, Fife
Just recent stayed at the Courtyard Marriott hotel in Glasgow. The hotel itself and the facilities were stunning and staff couldn't of been nicer. The only con was that the walls were paper thin and you could hear all visitors at all times!! Loved the big comfy bed!
Christine B.
Mississauga
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've always had really good experiences here. You get what you pay for but my rooms are always clean, then bed especially is super comfort, the service is great and I always get the accommodations I request. I also love many of the amenities that the Marriott has!
Devon T.
Victoria, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriotts are generally nice hotels, however I have stayed in a couple that were quite rundown and in need of updates. The staff helpfulness has also been inconsistent from hotel to hotel. The bed have always been comfortable, and the rooms have always been clean.
Gavin F.
Pretty nice hotel for the price. Not super high end, but also not cheap like a motel. They provide many services and are usually very clean. What I enjoy most is the complimentary breakfasts and the pools. Usually don't go to other hotels and this is a favourite.
Sunilde G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Por supuesto es una de las cadenas de hoteles mas famosas y prestigiosas del mundo, asi que me fascina cada vez que tengo la oportunidades de hospedarme en sus hoteles en cualquier parte del mundo porque siempre ofrecen un excelente servicio y calidad en todo.,
Claire J.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I stay in Marriott hotels several times a year we always have an enjoyable experience in these hotels, as the mother of an autistic child I have to say the staff are always very helpful even when my son has a million and one questions or is taking a mini meltdown
Amanda L.
Waterloo, ON
Stayed at the Anaheim Marriott. The room itself was old and not special, didnt have many amenities or toiletries to offer. The lobby was much newer. Parking was expensive at $25 a day and internet $13 a day. However our concierge was nice and waived the internet.
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
The Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada location has bed bugs!!! They're have been numerous complaints and reviews and they are still open and operating, not having gotten rid of the situation, not telling people as they check in our book a reservation, this is disgusting!
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Everything was perfect. The rooms were sooooo pretty and smelled so lovely. There was coffee and tea, the bath was insanely beautiful and of course clean. Bed was comfy, I mean you don't expect anything less from this hotel. We felt so comfortable and had a great stay!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?