BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11970)
kayla g.
Awesome hotel. Have stayed here many times with hockey teams during tournaments, team vacations and team bonding events. Hotel is very nice, clean and fresh, and there is also a pool, hot tub in sauna in most locations as well as a gym for workouts and relaxation. Staying at this hotel is a vacation on itself.
Camila B.
Niteroi

Marriott is a globally recognized brand of hotels and places to stay when traveling. I am very pleased with their services, especially the breakfast and the room service. I highly recommend the Marriot to my friends and family, it is a very recognized and quality hotel!
charlotte W.
Pontefract
Marriott hotel in York was absolutely beautiful. Me and my boyfriend stayed here for one night and it was amazing. The service was great, food was great the room was great. I have only stayed here once but would 10000% recommend to anyone wanting to stay in a beautiful hotel and have an incredible night away.
Nicole W.
Kingston
Very comfortable beds and usually pretty reasonable pricing! I always choose a Marriott hotel for my park and fly packages when going away on vacation! :) love their bathroom amenities/toiletries too they use nice stuff!
Clarine L.
Conception Bay South
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Staff were wonderful!  The room was clean.  Food was nice.  Great rates!  Room service was good.  Everyone was so obliging.  They could not do enough for you.  They even set up a tour for us so we could see more of their city.  I would definitely recommend this place.
Reeha H.
dubai
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are known for their food . I love the one I stayed in Mariott Doha and I must say I need to male another visit soon just for the. Most delicious cakes . The suites are spacious but they lacked a balcony.
Ana V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the amazing JW Santo Domingo.  After spending a hectic day around the crowded city, it was a pleasure to retreat to the comfortable and convenient home "away from home". Staff members were always friendly and professional. I am looking for an excuse to stay at this hotel again.
Vicki W.
The Marriott Marquis hotel in Times Square New York was amazing. The rooms were a generous size, housekeeping was wonderful and our room was well cleaned. The concierge were helpful. The rooftop revolving restaurant was wonderful. Location, location, location!! This is the perfect hotel for tour NYC stay!!
Vanessa F.
Lima
I have to say the rooms are amazing. They're elegant, huge, and very comfy. The bath products are very nice. The breakfast buffet is varied and very yummy. Their service is definitely flawless, at least in the Caracas location.
Ankita C.
JW Marriott has always been a second home to us! From trying the buffet spread at jw Marriott Kolkata, to staying in the Pune jw Marriott to even planning a wedding in jw Marriott Kolkata! We have done it all! I am really impressed with the service! Not just comfortable these guys make you feel at home!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?