BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11978)
Lauren B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott hotels. I am a Marriott rewards platinum member and I have redeemed many free stays. There have been hotels that I've checked into and decided were not satisfactory. Marriott easily moved me into another hotel near by that was more appropriate for my wants/needs. Because of their amazing customer service I will continue to be a loyal Marriott hotel stayer.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
i always have an amazing time at the Marriott. their various hotels are always beautifully decorated and clean beyond belief. the staff is extremely kind and helpful and the food is 5 stars. i highly suggest booking a room at the marriott if there is one near you
Emilee K.
I love Marriott Hotels. No matter where you travel, they almost always have Marriotts, and I love that familiarity. The staff are always friendly, and the rooms are kept very clean and tidy. I have never had any issues with them, and will continue to patronize their establishments.
Tiffany C.
We almost always have a great experience when staying at a Marriott Hotel! Great rates, friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, and they are always very accommodating when we are traveling with our two small children. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Sarah M.
Irvine, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is amazing. Always spacious rooms with clean beds. I am one of those people who check the beds before getting in and I have never had an issue. The bathrooms are also always clean and guest services is nice. I think the hotels are little more expensive than others but its worth it. My husband and I always make sure to try and stay at Marriotts when traveling.
Melissa V.
Marriott hotels are always a great brand when staying at a hotel. The rooms are always clean, have friendly staff, and you can't beat some of the free breakfast hotels! I like staying at Marriott hotels because I know my hotel stay will always live up to my expectations.
Holly W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Typically have positive experiences with Marriott properties. Recently stayed at Marriott's Newport Coast villas in California and had a great stay. You can always count on clean rooms, good service, and well-maintained properties. While I generally stay in Hilton properties I do think that Marriott has an excellent reputation. On site restaurants are usually good.
Danyell M.
I stayed at the Marriott Hotel in Atlanta, GA. I had a great experience there! Although the WiFi wasn't the best, it was free and had a nice speed. There was a continental breakfast that was absolutely delicious! The room was not very expensive, which was a plus! I liked the location of the hotel because it was close to many restaurants that are perfect for tourists.
Breanna H.
Carmel
I've stayed at a Marriott twice before. Once for my boyfriend and i's prom night. It was wonderful service and I loved the indoor pool and outdoor patio area with the fire pit !! And the second time we were celebrating an anniversary! We got a special that included non alcoholic beverages, because we weren't of that age yet and chocolate covered strawberries!! Wonderful time.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Marriott Hotels are all very nice and clean, but every once in awhile, you'll find an extra special one. I think my favorite one might be in Tucson. Tucson is not my favorite area, but the Marriott hotel there has a beautiful lobby, huge, comfortable, and clean rooms, and excellent service. My stay at a Marriott really makes any trip better.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?