BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Alix G.
I've been staying in there hotels for almost a year and it's my best one I've ever been to! The rooms are huge even if you get there small ones and the television, room service, pool and employs are the best part of staying in there hotels! I will keep going forever! Tho I do have some complains. There doors don't close right, the locks never work and the television youtube is so slow and sometimes just stops working and freezes. And the internet itself is really slow. The staff is great tho.
martha d.
Laredo, TX
En verdad ame este hotel. El precio de la habitacion estaba super economico. El personal de primera. La renta de la habitacion incluia el desayuno que estava muy rico y muy variado. Las habitaciones super limpias con doble television que para mi fue una maravilla porque los ni√Īos solo quieren ver caricaturas las camas super comodas. En pocas palabras un excellente hotel.
Bridget V.
Fresno
I always chose to go to Marriott Hotels generally because I know what I expect from them is going to be achieved. They are always so welcoming and can answer most questions I have from them as well as tell me about the surrounding area so I can go walk and shop and etc. I absolutely love this Hotel branch! This was the hotel I stayed at in San Diego. Gorgeous isn't she?!
Laurie D.
Decatur, GA
Staying in the Marriott hotel next to the Atlanta airport was an average experience. I've stayed in other Marriott hotels before and have always been very pleased with my stay...however this one lacks spacious rooms, and generally looks a little run down and neglected.
The location however is perfect if you are only in Atlanta for business and need to catch a flight the next morning. The shuttle train is seconds away from the hotel entrance which is very convenient.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
i booked my wedding block of rooms at a marriot in new jersey. (mount laurel) worst experience of my life. first, they lost my block. i tried calling as a guest of my own wedding to see what was wrong because my guests kept complaining about how hard it was to book a room through my block. they couldn't find my block of rooms anywhere as if it had never existed. they wouldn't even comp me a room for my troubles, we had to pay for a room!!! absolutely 100% would NEVER NEVER NEVER recommend to anyone!!!!! i wish i could give ZERO STARS!!!
Jessica N.
I stayed at the Marriott at lax last year. It was decent. Kind of old and needed a lot of updating. When I visit the Marriott I expect to receive a certain level of service, in which I thought was lacking at this particular location. But for where and what it was, it was just ok. I love the Marriott because they pride themselves wirth providing the most phenomenal CS you could receive. I just wish I had the same experience at LAX as I do other locations.
caitlin c.
Durham, NC
Things are very unpredictable when you are in unfamiliar territory, but Marriott has always proven to be consistent.  My husband and I spend a lot of time travelling and know that we will have a great stay at these hotels.  I have high expectations, but I'm always surprised at how well I can sleep in a bed that's not mine!  We signed up for the Marriott Rewards Card last year and have really enjoyed the room upgrades and especially the late checkouts since I'm a night-shifter.  Very quiet, exceptionally clean, and comfortable rooms with great customer service and breakfast is something we actually look forward to!
Emily A.
My family has had very good experiences at the Marriott Hotel. Regardless of which one it is we have always been treated kindly and politely, the marriott grand chateau in Las Vegas is fantastic! Probably the favorite stay I have had in quite some time. Very centrally located with food and shopping literally across the street. Complimentary valet parking- those guys work HARD so tip them nicely! They deserve it. & Security 24/7 to make sure only guests are going upstairs which makes me feel much safer. Highly recommend if you are planning a trip to Las Vegas and don't want to be in a super crowded place.
Emily S.
Knoxville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My family and I recently stayed at the Marriott near Time Square in Manhattan. This was a great choice for you trip because it was literally right around the block from Time Square. My grandma has problems walking so a central location was a huge part of our choice to stay there. The staff was super friendly and the rooms were clean. The only downside it that the rooms are small that usually BUT you have to take into account we were in Manhattan. Rooms are generally smaller there anyways. I wish there was more coffee in our rooms too. Overall, it was a great location and comfortable. I would stay there again!
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
My Mom has so many points, so if I need to go out of town and stay at a hotel it's a Marriott. Almost every one I have stayed in was very clean and modernized. Like some hotels are very old looking and smell funny, These are so nice! I've stayed in super big rooms and then just your average size two double bed room and both/all have been impeccable!! Nice showers and bathrooms and their little shampoos and soaps are not the cheap kind. Valet service isn't bad eitherūüėČ
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?