BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sarah Z.
Milan, OH
Great customer service ! There's always plenty of activities for kids/ family. Always clean & they have a great reward program. I loved the world center in Orlando full of restaurants, amazing pool, entertainment, for business and great for family! Close to Disney yet you feel disconnected and more relaxed with plenty of kid friendly activities !
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
I love Marriott properties. Marriott takes extreme pride in their guests and in themselves. I have never had a bad experience, I always use Marriott for traveling for business and pleasure. The customer service is exceptional, especially at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge location in North Scottsdale, Arizona! Great pools and service. Highly recommend.
Ashton H.
Summerville, SC
Of all the hotels I've stayed at, Marriott hotels are my favorite. They are so nice and neat. The staff is very professionally and friendly. Marriott hotels always look amazing and are beautifully set up. Marriott hotels are extremely impressive.
Marie S.
Smyrna, GA
If I could give the Marriott brand a negative star rating, I would. I don't know what has happened to this brand, but their customer service is GARBAGE!!! I do not feel safe at their hotels, I have been robbed my hotel staff & yes the cops were involved etc. I will pay more money to stay somewhere else than to ever stay at a Marriott ever again.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Marriott hotels are my go to and have been for my family my entire life. Whenever I travel- which is often, I always book a Marriott central to the city on concierge level. Best service and have never had a problem with my room! Never disappoints!
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Globetrotter Expert
Marriot Hotels are an excellent choice for a hotel stay. They have great customer service, any questions or concerns you have are handled very quickly. I also like the fact that they have a rewards program, that is always a bonus. I know if I stay at Marriott, that I will have a nice clean room, great bed, nice ammenities an lovely staff! 5 stars in my book!
Kimberly S.
Northville
I recently stayed at one of the Marriott's property, The Saint Autograph Collection in New Orleans, La.  It was an awesome experience.  I had stayed there in 2011, which was my reason for booking again in Aug. 2017.  Very sleek, and boutique style hotel.  Great products in the room Niven Morgan Blue LOVE it.  A must stay.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Stayed at the Marriott in downtown Minneapolis called the, "Autograph".. it was a smooth check in and check out. The room was clean, the only complaint I would have is the air.. either super high or low.. there was no medium! Otherwise, front desk was super helpful finding attractions or restaurants around. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it!!
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I just stayed at one of these hotels. Very nice room with a large fridge, dishwasher, and stove top for very reasonable price. They also had a better breakfast than what I have seen at other hotels. Their lotion also smelled amazing which was a bonus!
Susana D.
Services its really good. This Hotel can be a little expensive but it is worth it. The rooms are always really clean and the restaurants offer pretty good meals. I used this hotel a lot during my working trips. I definitely recommend these hotels.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?