BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11932)
Sarah R.
Rotherham
Stopped in surfers marriott resort and spa in australia and ehat a wonderfull amazing experince that was , search for my review on trip adviser , trying to put into words the amazing service we got whilst staying at such a beautiful hotel , words can not do it justice , a touch of glamour for our honeymoon and the special little perks of free parking chocolates and wine made it truly special
Javier A.
Sevilla, Andalucía
It was a wonderful experience. The cleanliness and the hotel service I loved. Would definitely return to this hotel in the city of Seville, Spain or another city. I think it should be improved only by the swimming pool. But for the rest, I am very happy.
Charlotte M.
My mother and step-father got married last July at the Marriott in Worsley, Manchester. The hotel was beautiful as was the grounds and the staff there were amazing! The breakfast buffet was to die for and had so much selection that even a fussy eater like myself was more than satisfied. The rooms are lovely and some of the more expensive rooms do have a lovely character and look to them!
Wifeof P.
Kent, Kent
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Decor is so good you just want to take pictures all day . Nice hotel, always a pleasure to visit . We are there again and again because there is one near my house and I take all my guest there as my house is filled with 4 kids hahahahah. We sneak inthere to host parties and have a good time. Good place
April B.
Hamilton, ON
We stayed in the Marriott hotel in Uniondale, NY recently.  It was AMAZING!  The staff was super friendly, the bed was incredible, and all of the furnishings were top notch.  They went above and beyond to make our stay the best.  My husband has stayed in a few different locations and has had similar experiences in each of them.  We highly recommend them.
Alicia M.
Being from Glasgow we are lucky enough to have one of these Hotels in the heart of the city which I have stayed in over 3 times. Every experience has just been better than the last. The service and staff are incredibly kind and helpful, the food is amazing and the beds are 10\10 for comfort you are guaranteed a great nights sleep ready to see whatever City you are in has to offer.
SASHA R.
OTTAWA
Meh. It's like any other hotel. Overpriced for what you get compared to other hotels that are just as good, if not even better. Rooms are pretty basic. I've stayed at both Marriott and Delta (now owned by Marriott) locations in downtown Ottawa as well as Montreal and Trois-Rivières, QC. It's ok. Def would shop around before deciding on staying at any Marriott owned hotels again.
Katie O.
Falmouth road, London
The Marriot is clean but outdated. The breakfast was really good, good selection of butter. Wasn't worth the price of room though. Though staff were friendly and willing to help more needs to be done to upkeep the hotel itself to make stays more enjoyable for customers.
Ashley C.
Mission, BC
Actually very nice considering its affordability. I went to the new years gala and it was beautiful- main ballroom with a marble staircase leading up, multiple ballrooms and antichambers attatched. Lovely basic pool, private rooms to rent for parties, large patios, comfortable beds, staff were excellent, concierge was amazing, very clean and well managed. I stayed in vancouver.
Michaela B.
I stayed here for my birthday as a present from my boyfriend they gave us a free upgrade. The staff where lovely and one man sang happy birthday to me witch was so nice the rooms where cleaned everyday and the restaurant was amazing we only ate there once but it was the best meal I had when we where away I am really fussy and there was lots to choose from really enjoyed my stay
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?