BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11943)
Jennifer G.
Mi hotel favorito, gracias a Dios mi familia tiene una acción donde nos dan 1 semana en cualquier Marriot en el mundo y ha sido lo mejor en la vida!! es un paraiso,una atención impecable, las habitaciones super cómodas, amplias y con todo lo que necesitas! amo las ca,mas y almohadas son lo mejor!! 100% recomendad!
Nicole F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Marriott in Toronto, I had a studio suite and the room was gorgeous! Unfortunately the coffee maker in my room was broke but when I told the front desk the lady immediately thanked me for telling her, asked what I took in my coffee and went and brought me 2!!! I was so thankful, the hotel went above and beyond for me when we needed extra towels they brought shampoo and conditioner just in case! I recommend this hotel!
Cienna T.
Livingston, West Lothian
Pretty much everything about the Marriott is incredible. The service is impeccable, everyone is lovely, and the room itself is one of the most luxurious and comfortable hotel rooms I've stayed in. They provide complimentary toiletries and have really clean and tidy rooms and bedding, which is definitely a must.
Overall, I had a really amazing experience at the Marriott and would definitely recommend if it's within your budget!
Amy S.
Stayed at a Marriott airport hotel in the UK. Awful service. Ordered room service, only half of it came, rang reception to complain and was told they'd send the rest up. Kept ringing for roughly 2 hours to which I was told the kitchen was closed for the night and i could have a sandwich and crisps. (I'd already paid at this point). I emailed and rang the manager on my return to the UK and still to this day have never heard back.
Jade C.
Coquitlam, BC
Amazing experience with the Marriott in Japan. We really enjoyed every moment there. Japan is an exciting place to explore so we would always return late to the hotel. The good thing was the one in Tokyo was equipped with fantastic facilities that allowed us to relax after a long fun day! Thank you Marriott!
Niyara M.
Hockessin
I enjoyed staying in this hotel while being abroad. The service was on excellent level and the staff was always nice and kind.
I liked food in their restaurant. Everything was tasty and they had a lot of choices in menu.
My hotel room was clean and bright. Cleaning has been made once a day. There were plenty of TV channels on their TV. Bathroom was clean and shiny.
I recommend staying in this hotel because they have 5 star service.
Serena L.
Kitchener, ON
I've stayed at several of these hotel chains, and the service is exceptional when staying in a more expensive room, like a loft. A loft I stayed in at Niagara Falls had an amazing view of the falls. The room was modern, clean and gorgeous. I also like that they offer reward points for your stay. I look forward to staying with them again.
Jennifer B.
Gold Coast
Our family stay at the Marriott Hotel every year for the past 15 years as we have always enjoyed our stay.  The rooms are very comfortable and inviting.  The food in the restaurants is first class and the swimming pool and lagoon is simply amazing.   Add Christmas lunch and all the decorations throughout the Hotel and we have an extra special stay.  We will always recommend Marriott Hotels to everyone.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
I've stayed in Marriott in the USA and when travelling abroad. The quaility of the service is usually about the same, they take a really good care of guests making sure rooms are clean and food is delicious everytime. I've booked some stays in Marriott hotels for friends and family that come to visit.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Marriott hotels always feel like a luxury. The prices are usually too high for us to visit or book here regularly, however we have stayed there a few times as a special treat and we've loved every one that we've been in across the north east of England. It's always clean and tidy, welcoming and have friendly staff. If you have the extra money it costs to book one of these hotels, I would definitely recommend staying there
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?