BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I travel often for work and often find myself staying at the Marriott. While I am 85% of the time pleased with my lodging it can be hit and miss. Not all MArr5iotts are created equal and sometimes I find myself at one that doesn't feel quite as nice or clean as others. Just research your location before booking.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
I loved the room, and the convenience of the breakfast. The pool was amazing and so was the hot tub. We had rowdy people on our floor and reported it to management, but they did nothing about it. The people working the desk came up and "talked" to the guests and laughed about our complaints. The hotel is great but our experience in the location of North Carolina was awful.
Sam M.
Globetrotter Expert
My boyfriend travels often for business, and usually gets put up in a Marriott hotel. He LOVES his stays there and has nothing but good things to say about the clean, comfortable amenities. He's also experienced excellent customer service again and again, no matter where in the country he's staying.
Layla D.
Buckner, MO
Stunning! I've actually used one of these hotels a few years back for my uncles wedding and I was very young so from what I can remember, which is a lot, the staff was very kind, the hotel and rooms were beyond clean, and they were actually very allowing with what you did. (I was a kiddo so apparently running up and down the halls, jumping on beds, and hiding under tables)
Becca N.
Wallingford, CT
In January, I was going on a class trip to South Korea and Japan and our flight flew out from Newark, NJ at 3 a.m., my friends and I decided to stay at the Marriott right on airpot grounds. The staff was friendly and when we asked about shuttle services from the hotel to the airport, the staff was very helpful. We had a great experience and will definitely use in the future!
Mariah K.
I just recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott in Niagara Falls, NY, and I was not disappointed! Not only was our room beautifully decorated, it was also well-cleaned and offered amenities such as indoor pool access, free wifi, and a concierge who was knowledgeable about the area and helpful beyond words! We will definitely stay there next time we go back!
Sue W.
Pretty much a hotel for business travelers, I love the complimentary amenities they have available. Most hotels offer complimentary continental breakfast, which is usually a decent-sized spread of various offerings. The staff are generally no-nonsense yet friendly.
Alej V.
Los Angeles, CA
My plane took off later than expected, so a group and I were stuck in El Salvador. Thankfully, the airline sent us to the Marriott Hotel who took us in as regular guests. I got my own room and free breakfast before my flight took off. Professional and polite, I will come back again.

By the way, I got the same treatment from their hotel when I was in Cancún, Mexico. Thank you!
Ashley W.
Clinton, MA
Use Marriott Hotels probably 2-3 times a year on average with no complaints. The facilities have been clean and the staff have been more than accommodating. Great customer service and very comfortable rooms. I always leave a Marriott location satisfied with my stay.
Emily M.
Kingwood
 I felt like this hotel was pretty mediocre. It didn't blow my mind away nor did it have me disappointed. The pool the room the guest service  was all just mediocre. Do you hotel I went to was right bar at an airport and I could hear all of the airplanes flying above. The walls were not soundproof nor the  floors were. I could hear every step and every conversation in my room.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?