4.59 / 5 based on 11,587 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Its expensive but its worth the money. They have good facilities. I wish i could have got a package with massage to experience their spa. The room is very noce and luxurious. My family enjoyed it every minute we spent there
Nice clean rooms but overpriced. You can stay at other medium range hotels and get the same amenities for less cost. Especially if you were just using the hotel for a place to sleep and will be spending much time inside
Marriot hotels are my personal favorite. I love them because they literally have the best service ever. Also I've never had a bad experience with them, rooms and shared areas are always super clean and neat. Love it
Obviously good! 100% beds, bathrooms are clean and gorgeous! A little on the expensive side but it's aight! Okay costumer service! I go to one maybe 2 max 3 times a year. I would recommend to anyone who has money. lol
I just stayed one night in the hotel they have in Miami and it was nice. the room was big enough for the amount of girls that were in the room (4) th bathrooms were amazingly big, it was like another room. I loved it
Even though the building was under construction we had a fantastic stay. We were not disturbed ordisrupted at all aND our dinner was fantasia at the on site restaurant
Stayed in this hotel at Niagara Falls in Canada and the view was amazing. Very clean with free wifi and an indoor pool. There was also a gym available free for guests and the price was reasonable for where it was.
Nice rooms. Very clean. Kind of dated decor but staff were friendly. Have only stayed a handful of times. Beautiful pools and open concepts. Cons, dated decor. Overall very satisfied and would recommend to friends
A tiny bit overhyped but I did really enjoy my stay which is always important. Bit expensive and not always amazing compared to other high ends hotels which is a shame. It was good on offer though and food was lovely.
I've only stayed at a Marriott once but I can't wait to again! It was so beautiful and classy. Always kept clean and we were treated great! Loved the experience!
Q & A
Is this a all inclusive resort ???
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Where can you get really cheap deals?
How does Marriit compare with Hilton and HHonors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos