4.59 / 5 based on 11,596 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Very fancy nice hotel to stay in. Great hotel facility and accomodating staff. Been in events 3-5 a year. Pools and the lounge area very modern looking. Near the airport and beside casino and mall. Very satisfied costumer.
If you are looking for rest this is the best place for your trips, I stayed in marriot panama and I loved it. It is a very quiet place, the rooms are very comfortable and the service is very good. The food is very very nice
A lot of the Marriott hotels are clean, in good locations and decently priced. Staff are nice and while sometimes the building is dated, they seem to do their best. I also like the breakfasts that are sometimes included.
I've stayed in so many marriot hotels and I've never had a bad experience. They are always so clean and tidy , the staff are very friendly and helpful. The best one I've stayed in so far has to be the habtoor in dubai and the Renaissance in Heathrow airport they are both the most amazing hotels ever
Stayed at Marriott villa in France near DisneyLand was so beautiful! Lovely in door and outdoor pool with a lake on the middle of the villa! Had a bus survice to Disney land! The villa was clean and the staff were lovely
Never been in a Marriott hotel and hated it. High class, great customer service, great facilities and food. Usually travel away on business and I often find myself looking for a Marriott or Hilton. I highly recommend this hotel.
Always lovely to stay at the Marriott! Beautiful rooms, wonderful service and the comfiest beds! I typically haven't had much to do with the customer service, however, often stay with them and always enjoy the experience.
I have two kids, and as a family we prefer family friendly hotels to stay in while travelling. With Marriot I know I can rest assured about cleanliness and quality.
Its expensive but its worth the money. They have good facilities. I wish i could have got a package with massage to experience their spa. The room is very noce and luxurious. My family enjoyed it every minute we spent there
Nice clean rooms but overpriced. You can stay at other medium range hotels and get the same amenities for less cost. Especially if you were just using the hotel for a place to sleep and will be spending much time inside
Q & A
Do you have a Marriott Rewards Card? Is it helpful?
How is the service there ?
What are your favorite part about staying at a Marriott
Does anyone know any secrets to getting better rates?
Do all Marriott hotel & resorts offer 24 hour pool service?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos