BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Holly M.
I stayed at the Marriott World Centre in Orlando Florida, it was such a great stay. My family and I had a holiday of a lifetime here. Theres a slide in the pool and that had me sold! Very speedy customer service. 10000% recommend.
Julia B.
I've stayed at several Marriott locations, and I've always experienced quality service and very comfortable beds. The staff are always willing to accommodate our needs. The rooms have a tea/coffee and a kettle, even in Europe, which is unusual for hotels there. This is perfect for me, because I like a hot drink right before bed and first thing in the morning.
Samantha S.
Toronto
Marriott hotels have stepped up their game. Way better than I remember from a few years ago. I have stayed a few different Marriotts in Ontario and they are usually updated and a bit better than a holiday inn or other large hotel chain.
Carolina P.
Vancouver
All the hotels in this chain are excellent very clean rooms with beautiful furniture decoration fascinate all of uen very taste, hotel is very well located near good restaurants and the peesonas working in the hotels are wonderful people
Courtnay M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels seem to be quite expensive for what you get. The beds aren't that great, the food isn't that great and I haven't found the customer service to be overly amazing. I'll stick with going elsewhere even if it's more expensive.
Chelsey G.
Pierceland, Saskatchewan
Upper class feel with affordable rates. Clean and consistent. Love knowing that my experience is always going to be the same. Nice facilities at every location I've attended.
Shaughnessy R.
Ottawa, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at the Marriott in Toronto and Ottawa, ONTARIO. The breakfast is always good at the in-house restaurant. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. Will stay there again during our Toronto weekend getaway in 2 weeks time.
Karen M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Room was ok. Staff customer service was ok. Nothing too special about staying in these hotels. Rooms appeared clean although did not smell too fresh which is. It acceptable. Rooms may need airing! This has been the case in multiple stays!
Catharine M.
Marriott Hotels are my new favourite hotel of choice! They are so comfortable, beautifully decorated, located in perfect areas of the city visiting. The staff are friendly and I have always been pleased with my stay. I would recommend Marriott hotels for your next vacation.
Laura L.
My family and I stayed at the harbour front in Halifax. Beautiful location. Friendly staff. I loved how we were right on the boardwalk next to live music! Indoor pool was fantastic for the kids. Definitely recommend it. And I'll be back again!
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How is the food? Yummy or nope?
Marsha M.
Do they smile at you?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Would you consider this a nice 5 star hotel?
Lysandra C.
West Palm Beach
Are all Marriotts pet friendly....?
Gabrielys K.
Kannapolis , NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
What or where is the Best Marriot you have stayed at ?