4.59 / 5 based on 11,916 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
A good hotel, I'm eating the one in Goa, I think they have a little room for improvement compared to hotels like leela or taj, customer service is good and also the cleanliness is on point. Overall a good hotel.
The beds are always very comfortable. I sleep so well when I am there. Breakfast buffet was excellent. The service is so excellent and the staffs are always very helpful and friendly. I love staying at Marriott.
I enjoy Marriott hotels but I am never rested during my stay. Staff have always been reasonably rude to me at times and I’ll be ignored at the front desk. Food is always great and comfort is lovely but no homely feel
I would happily stay in a Marriott in most cities, the staff have always been very pleasant and accommodating. The decor in some is quite basic and needs modernising, but they are always clean and comfortable.
There is a Marriott hotel just round the corner from my house. Lovely swimming pool and sauna always clean and tidy. Gym facilities too and it also has a pitch and putt course and tennis courts so plenty to do
My family often travels to the US from Canada and the Marriott is where we usually stay. We always have great service and my Dad always gets great deals. Whether it’s 1 night or 4, we always have a great stay!
Marriott Hotel in London (Chancery Court Hotel) was nice. The cocktails at the bar were amazing. The room could have been better felt slightly oppressive. Only use it once a year or so because of its location.
I had an amazing experience at this hotel and I also recommend to all those ones that wants to have a safe and affordable hotel to stay with comfort and privacy I have sure you will love it as well. Go try yourself.
muy bonito, excelente decoración , muy buen servicio, superficie comodo, las habitaciones lindas y en cuestión de renta de salones para eventos y servicios mi única quena sería la atención en el servicio
Good experience great staff amenities are excellent and the rooms where very clean. Have stayed at many and always had a great experience would recommend to anyone that would like to have a good location
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos