BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11974)
Mia D.
new brunswick
Great service and rooms. The theater company at Marriott is phenomenal and the hotel restaurants and pretty good. The rooms and very nice and the staff is accommodating.
Afra D.
Abu Dhabi
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Rooms are extremely quite and the hotel is located in the city close to the mall and all the facilities are available nearby. Taxis are available fast and rooftop pool was great. The staff was friendly and welcoming Marriott Hotels
Samantha H.
Love this hotel. Stayed at 2 locations in toronto. The employees are very nice and signed me up for an account to get free WiFi. The other location had free breakfast which one amazing. Big rooms, lovely staff, great food!
Mia V.
Sydney
The food is so good and the hotel room size is perfect depending on how many people are staying there. The staff are super nice and comforting and the pools are amazing. It was really easy to check in especially if you do it online. Even though it is a bit pricy would totally recommend
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like Marriott! They are usually on the ball with service and their appearance. Amenities are usually good too. You can usually find one anywhere and they are dependable. I would recommend it to anyone. Stayed at many over the years and just read the reviews! The Times Square one is nice.
Alexandra C.
A Super 5-star hotel with everything you need: hotel, restaurants, luxury shops - business area - corporate area with offices where are various companies, wellness area, SPA, center with many events, conferences, casino , etc. The hotel attracts as a magnet business people, tourists.
Alake T.
Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were friendly, House keeping was great. And their breakfast was amazing. I stay ed there a week after my honey moon with my husband and it was really quiet and relaxing. I have zero complaints. Would definitely revisit and I definitely recommend.
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
Comodidad a otro nivel, estan diseñados para garantizar un servicio de calidad, comodidad, belleza, bellos paisajes, servicio al cliente excelente, muchas dinamicas, la comida deliciosa y mucha variedad,
Rain B.
DOHA
We really enjoyed our stay at the marriot and their breakfast was really nice and had lots of variety. We even enjoyed spending a quality time in their pool. The customer service was friendly and since we were tourists they really helped us out by guiding us around the city
Megan W.
Moncton
Any time I’ve had an issue with a Marriott property they’ve been quick to respond or accommodate. For the price of the rooms, it is exactly as I’d expect it to be!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?