BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11956)
Carly J.
I always stay at Marrott resorts and hotels when I travel or even for a short stay at home. I find all of their hotels very clean, the only con is that many of them where I live only have a shower and no bath tub, which is a downside for me. My favourite marrott I stayed in was in New York. The hotel was absolutely amazing, right in time square. Highly recommend.
Michelle C.
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Some Marriotts are really good and some are very dated. I’ve stayed in Marriotts from Texas to England and found them to be a mix bag. They’re always clean but sometimes feel a little 90s inside. Ones that have been recently renovated are lovely and fresh but then ones that are due an update feel old. A fresh coat of paint wouldn’t go a miss some places.
Patricia Cristina M.
Stamford, CT
Always my favorite hotel, especially during business trips. They have the BEST breakfast buffet. If I earned a bit more than what I normally do, I would totally splurge on a staycation here.
Hope F.
Fort McMurray , AB
I am a Marriott member and I joined because every Marriott we have been to is always gorgeous clean and the staff is very accommodating. I stayed at a Marriott when I was getting lasik and the front staff sent me up a fruit tray after my surgery, I thought that was sooo thoughtful! I will always choose Marriott just because of the service I received!
Sian W.
Newport, South Wales, UK
I have stayed in Marriott hotel in Cardiff several times and each time it has been excellent. The service is great and the quality of the rooms are definitely worth the price. A little pricey but you really do pay for what you get. Excellent.
Toni G.
Falkirk, Stirlingshire
Stayed in the Victoria and Albert in Manchester with my mum not too long ago, the room was cosy and very spacious! The food served in the restaurant was literally amazingggg🤤 and breakfast at the hotel was fab, can't fault it one bit! Would definitely stay here again.
Ashley S.
Paradise, NL
My husband and I travel a lot. We've stayed at a ton of different Marriot hotels around the world and have always found them fantastic! Always very clean with friendly and helpful staff!
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We always book with Marriotts, They have such great service, complimentary breakfast for some locations, The rooms are always clean and  always make sure we have everything we need.
Samantha J.
You can never go wrong with Marriott brand. We stayed at the hotel in Warsaw Poland and they had a roof top at bar where we spent more of our night. Fantastic spot and view of the city.
Karen D.
Cardiff
The service, rooms and leisure rooms are great at this hotel. The quality of service is to high standards and i’ve had a great experience when i’ve stay at Marriot. The parking a slightly pricey to leave the car over night, but at least your car is safely parked. Breakfast is varied and attention from restaurant staff is really good.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?