4.59 / 5 based on 16,151 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My family only stays at Marriotts. The points program is great and even a “lower tiered” hotel is still a great stay!
I've always loved a good Marriott! Superb staff and friendly atmospheres! I have yet to stay in one I haven't loved!
We stayed at the Marriott for my bachelorette party weekend and was very nice and clean! The breakfast was delicious!
Always super clean, very friendly staff and the price you just can't beat when your trying to stay with a family of 4
The staff was nice enough and the room was clean. I would probably go back here again, have only stayed in one once.
The Marriott is a great hotel to stay at always great staff working and never have any problems love to stay at them
Stayed the the city center Marriott in Salt Lake City a few weeks ago. The room was small and there was no microwave.
Always good for connecting rooms and suites. Good for larger groups. Enjoyed the amenities and continental breakfast
Marriott hotels are my favorite place to stay. Always nice and accommodating. Clean surroundings and friendly staff!
Love the stay, loved the bed, loved everything about this place. Would defenetly go back and recommend it to others.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos