BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11915)
Skylar R.
Kingsport, TN
Marriott Marquis in downtown Atlanta is superb. The staff was very nice and patient, the valet was very attentive to our schedule and had our car ready in a timely manner. The location is great! A mile to the Georgia Dome and plenty of restaurants in walking distance.
Bonnie S.
Butler, PA
Marriott is honestly one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in.  During my last trip, my kids and I stayed at a Marriott on the beach in Virginia Beach and we had an amazing view.  We had a separate sitting room & kitchenette in our room plus a huge balcony.  The breakfast buffet was really good each morning too.  Staff was super nice.  We loved our suite and can't wait to go back!
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
Marriott is a huge corporation that continues to grow each day. With every stay at their hotels, they seem to be stepping up their game. I don't enjoy that occasionally their are added fees that weren't expected at the beginning, however staff is very friendly and accommodating .
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
The best part of Marriott hotels is that all of them are the same at the core, whether you're in the US or Europe. The rewards program is additionally an incentive to stay at Marriott hotels-- on a soft approach you typically get 1 night free after spending 7-9 nights. Great for business travel.
Monica B.
Provo, UT
In general Marriott Hotels are our first choice when traveling.  I feel like they provide a higher quality room at a really fair price.  We have liked all of the options of suites, traditional rooms, business specific rooms, etc.  We have often taken advantage of the properties with breakfast included and have been impressed and the food that is served.
Roseanna O.
I like Marriott because the rooms are always lovely and clean. The beds are v comfortable.
The common area for breakfast is equally nice. It's roomy + comfortable. Breakfast has many selections, such as waffles, cereal, oatmeal, and yogurt.
The pool areas are kept clean and warm.
It takes a while to earn rewards, depending on how much you travel, but a free stay is worth it!
Sam M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My boyfriend travels often for business, and usually gets put up in a Marriott hotel. He LOVES his stays there and has nothing but good things to say about the clean, comfortable amenities. He's also experienced excellent customer service again and again, no matter where in the country he's staying.
Becca N.
Wallingford, CT
In January, I was going on a class trip to South Korea and Japan and our flight flew out from Newark, NJ at 3 a.m., my friends and I decided to stay at the Marriott right on airpot grounds. The staff was friendly and when we asked about shuttle services from the hotel to the airport, the staff was very helpful. We had a great experience and will definitely use in the future!
Sammy V.
Franklin
Marriot hotels are pretty good, though they vary depending on where you go. Some are much nicer than other. Courtyard Marriotts I have had issues with before (cleanliness, comfort, etc). But regular Marriotts are pretty good hotels. I would say I am satisfied overall
Andrea V.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Always like the quality of the hotels. I have never had a bad experience at any of the ones I have stayed at. Staff is always attentive, and helpful. Rooms are clean and fresh. I love how I can always find a Marriott wherever I travel to. Definitely worth the cost!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?