Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,209 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott Is our go to chain when travelling. Rooms are always clean and modern with Friendly service. they can be a little pricey but well worth the money
A very nice hotel with excellent customer service. Rooms were clean and we had no issues while staying there for the night and requesting a late check-out.
Stayed in the marriot in niagara and had the best time. They had a aweet swimming pool and a weight room that allowed me to squeeze in a full workout! Wow!
I usually get free accomdation for 1 or 2 days as my uncle is an travel agent. I like staying there. Very comfortable envornment especially tha washrooms.
This hotel chain is known for larger than normal rooms with great customer service. The staff will do anything to correct a problem if something comes up.
Rooms are always clean at every one i have been to and the staff has always went above and beyond. No complaints about any Marriott hotel i have stayed in
Stuart here before a flight in the early morning, staff were very helpful and we were even given a bag of free cookies from the lounge area for our flight
The good don't outweigh the bad unfortunately. While Marriott offers high quality rooms, the hotel charges even for the littlest services, such as WiFi.
Mariotts are always a go-to. It's especially nice when the rooms are free/discounted by having points! Always a reliable hotel, no matter what location.
Best hotel! Room service is a must as they provide excellant service! They have bery friendly staff! I would definitely stay at the Marriot hotel again.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos