4.59 / 5 based on 11,937 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We love to stay in Marriots when we travel
Great place to stay when the family travels
Never been disappointed by a Marriott!
Always great service and clean
Excellent rates and rooms.
I loved this place! When staying in hotels, I look for fair prices and cleanliness and they gave me both!
When we travel we travel with Marriott. Their hotels and resorts are consistent and we know off what we can expect whether it be in Europe to anywhere in North American, the Caribbean or Hawaii. We've never had a bad experience at any of their hotels and we are glad to see that there are a lot of more options to experience different brands that they have been adding over the years. Our preference is to still select a full service Marriott or JW. We've stayed at many of the other brands as well but Marriott's service and consistent product will keep us coming back.
I recently stayed at the JW Marriott Marquis in Dubai... the tallest hotel in the world. This is a sight to be seen!! The reception staff and bellboys cannot be faulted, they will always go one step ahead to ensure your stay is as relaxing as possible. The hotel is a cavern of wonders and the rooms are to die for especially the bath! My only comment would be the rooms are freezing and won’t change temperature! Other than that I would go back in a heartbeat
We have been to The AC Barcelona hotel which belongs to the Marriott group. The geographic situation of the hotel is really good, next to the beach and in front of the Diagonal Mar shopping center where we can find many stores (Primark, Zara, H&M...) and many kinds of restaurants with one Halal restaurant (Turkish fast food on the third floor) The hotel is nice and Clean, the buffet for breakfast has a variety of slaty and sweet foods and Fresh fruit juices. The pool on 14th floor give à nice view on the city and the beach. The personnel was good at this moment, maybe a little bit too cold sometimes and the room was...normal, like nothing very classy or beautiful, the room has a cold atmosphere, very unpersonnal but was cleaned every single day. I recommend this hotel
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos