Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,195 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
THE MARRIOT BED, all around the world is like sleeping over clouds, not comparable to other hotels, anywhere you are if is marmot you have your rest ensured.
Clean rooms great service. Recently stayed at the Sheraton in Niagara falls owned by Mariiott. What a wonderful hotel. Very clean toom and wonderful service
Amazing customer service. Felt right at home when I arrived 😊 Love that they have everything right in the hotel! Swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, you name it!
These hotels are just perfect from entering into the hotels to the rooms. They're so clean and the service is just the best. They have good quality of food .
Marriott Is our go to chain when travelling. Rooms are always clean and modern with Friendly service. they can be a little pricey but well worth the money
A very nice hotel with excellent customer service. Rooms were clean and we had no issues while staying there for the night and requesting a late check-out.
Stuart here before a flight in the early morning, staff were very helpful and we were even given a bag of free cookies from the lounge area for our flight
Stayed in a number of Marriott hotels in different countries, it's a great place to go for 'home comforts' happy and helpful staff and great nights sleep!
Stayed in the marriot in niagara and had the best time. They had a aweet swimming pool and a weight room that allowed me to squeeze in a full workout! Wow!
I usually get free accomdation for 1 or 2 days as my uncle is an travel agent. I like staying there. Very comfortable envornment especially tha washrooms.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos