BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jenney P.
Battle Creek, MI
I wanted to treat my kids to a weekend away. Somewhere that had a pool and a nice breakfast. This hotel superseded my expectations. The pool was gorgeous. Super clean and shockingly surprised that it was not chlorine at all but a fresh salt water purified. Which is so much better. Our room was great. Lovedo the friendly staff. Would love nothing more then to return for another minication.
Ernestine P.
Brawley, CA
The Marriott Hotels are very nice and luxury. They have beautiful rooms, with everything from a microwave to a hair dryer. The beds have beautiful bedding, very comfortable mattresses and beautiful decor all around. The staff treat everyone the same, like a queen! They are always wanting to know what they can do to make your stay more pleasant. I love the 5 star breakfast and with no extra cost. I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else but the Marriott. I recommend for everyone to try it if there's one wherever their vacationing.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
This property is very nice, and we felt, less congested than other surrounding hotels on the busiest night of the year at Disneyland, New Years Eve!! We were on the 9th floor and could see the top of the fireworks happening at Disney. If this is a priority, you should stay at a hotel with a view. The $5 all day shuttle was ideal - and a deal maker for us without a car. When they say you can walk, keep in mind, you've been pounding pavement all day and it's not across the street.....so glad we had the shuttle. The reason for not the top rating is the bathrooms in the rooms for 4 are surprisingly small - we had two people in the room and it was tight with one small little sink/counter area. Small toilet/shower area as well.
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
This is my go to brand of hotels.  Always accessible anywhere I travel and the staff seems to be friendly in every city I've been to.  I've never had a billing issue that couldn't be corrected at the front desk.  And I've never had a bad night's sleep at a Marriott location.  I travel two weeks per month during the year, I'm at a Marriott at least 60% of the time.  They have a great track record with me and I highly recommend them. Plus their points program is one of the best in the industry.
Cate D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I cannot say enough good things about the Marriott (particularly the Courtyard Marriott). My mom used to stay in one in Northern VA when visiting me and they would always give me a big, fresh and delicious chocolate chip cookie when I walked in to visit her. It was really sweet (no pun intended) and little acts like that made us both feel right at home. I have since stayed at a couple other Marriotts since then and while that NoVA Marriott is still my favorite, all other experiences at Marriotts have been pretty great.
Elyssa M.
kansas city, mo
I love any hotel that has a great rewards program but I haven't been impressed with my hotel stays lately. Most seem out dated and over priced for what you get. I mean most Marriott hotels require 35,000 points (in rewards points) for a free night... and that's not even in peak seasons. It cost almost $4000 to build up those points on your card... not a good deal in my opinion.
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott Hotels are so nice for a one night stay or for a two week stay. I love that some of their hotels offer free breakfast, which makes it easy to get up, get ready, eat, and go on your way! The staff is always so friendly and willing to help with your needs. I know that when I stay at a Marriott I will be treated the best possible way!
Nadia S.
Marriott is a great 4-star hotel. The rooms are very nice, and the beds are very comfortable. I love that most Marriotts that I've stayed in have had complimentary shuttle service to the nearest airport, which makes it a really convenient hotel to stay in. The service is always excellent too, I wish they had cheaper options for food in the hotels, but overall an excellent place to stay and be pampered.
Leslie B.
Conyers, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really like to stay with Marriott when I travel. The rooms are always clean and cozy. I have hardly ever encountered a staff member that doesn't go above and beyond to help. The only issue I have found is that when they have competition with other hotel chains in the vicinity they a lot of times aren't as nice as their competitors . They need to Up their standards when this situation arises especially for the price. I also highly recommend the Marriott courtyard as well to anyone staying for more than a few days.
Sammi W.
Roanoke, VA
Drove across the country this summer and we stayed primarily in Marriott hotels. The beds were amazing and everything was always clean. Front desk people were very informative of things going on in the city we were in. This was great seeing as we didn't know anything about the local scene in these places! Overall, great experience at Marriott hotels across the country!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?