BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11979)
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
Marriott is a huge corporation that continues to grow each day. With every stay at their hotels, they seem to be stepping up their game. I don't enjoy that occasionally their are added fees that weren't expected at the beginning, however staff is very friendly and accommodating .
Alej V.
Dresden, OH
My plane took off later than expected, so a group and I were stuck in El Salvador. Thankfully, the airline sent us to the Marriott Hotel who took us in as regular guests. I got my own room and free breakfast before my flight took off. Professional and polite, I will come back again.

By the way, I got the same treatment from their hotel when I was in Cancún, Mexico. Thank you!
Roseanna O.
I like Marriott because the rooms are always lovely and clean. The beds are v comfortable.
The common area for breakfast is equally nice. It's roomy + comfortable. Breakfast has many selections, such as waffles, cereal, oatmeal, and yogurt.
The pool areas are kept clean and warm.
It takes a while to earn rewards, depending on how much you travel, but a free stay is worth it!
Andrea V.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Always like the quality of the hotels. I have never had a bad experience at any of the ones I have stayed at. Staff is always attentive, and helpful. Rooms are clean and fresh. I love how I can always find a Marriott wherever I travel to. Definitely worth the cost!
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
I loved the room, and the convenience of the breakfast. The pool was amazing and so was the hot tub. We had rowdy people on our floor and reported it to management, but they did nothing about it. The people working the desk came up and "talked" to the guests and laughed about our complaints. The hotel is great but our experience in the location of North Carolina was awful.
Nina V.
Dacula
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
By far this is my favorite hotel I have stayed in Caribbean islands such as Aruba and states Marco Island, Orlando , Clearwater, New Orleans and more . Absolutely amazing . Rooms staying up to date , excellent customer service, food is great at their restaurants. I only have good memories about Marriott , I planed my wedding at Marco island Marriott and it was unforgettable.
Maycee M.
Washington, UT
Marriott resorts have every thing! They have enough activities going on at the hotel that there is something for everyone to enjoy! The rooms are always very clean and big enough to live! When I stay at a Marriott resort it is a very similar experience to a cruise! I would recommend this hotel to anyone but especially people who are very family oriented! The only thing I haven't been impressed with is there food. You get very small portions that are priced very high and the food really doesn't taste that great!
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
My husband and I are die hard Marriott fans after having stayed in their Kauai Resort. The staff was lovely, the room was gorgeous with a comfortable bed, the grounds were well maintained and clean, and I would absolutely recommend this hotel chain.

The picture is of me in their massive pool.
Dani C.
Hopedale, MA
Marriott Hotels have a great family atmosphere, and are a decent price for my budget. I have been here only a few times for conference travel, but they seem very organized with large groups of people and have great food. Overall, I was satisfied and would stay again.
April L.
I love the hospitality and friendliness of the staff. It's a little more expensive than other hotels we've stayed at but we get a little more space which makes relaxing a little bit easier. Anytime we've needed anything, there is always someone to provide assistance.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?