BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Aliyah M.
Brantford
The marriot is really nice hotel they have great service and nice people. Faviort part of my stay is just relaxing and how easy the make it. Pro good customer service no cons. Extremely satisfied overall with the experience
Charity K.
Prince George, BC
I've only had the pleasure of staying in one Marriott hotel, but it was definitely an enjoyable stay. The bed was ridiculously comfortable and my room was very clean. I accidentally broke a mug in my room and when I called the front desk to ask them to warn the maid there might be ceramic shards on the floor, they asked me if I was ok and if I needed anything. Definitely an unexpected response from a girl who is used to budget hotels! Fantastic customer service. Would recommend to anyone.
Kathryn L.
Corner Brook, NL
I've only had good experiences with Marriott hotels. They're always clean. The beds are always comfortable. And the staff is always friendly. What more can you ask for?
Paige C.
Recently stayed here while travelling through the states. Room, hallways, elevators were all clean. Bed and pillows were comfy. Had a delicious breakfast offered in the morning which was great when travelling with kids!
charmaine s.
Sky Marriott hong kong is literally my favourite hotel in hong kong as it has free transport from the airport to the hotel and there's a mrt located near by (2minutes walk). Asia work expo is located right next to it so if you're going to concerts and event (the annual "Mnet asian music awards") its very convenient.

However, its very far from city areas and takes a long time to travel to-and-fro. Hotel rates are also very pricey at times and may not be able to book a room with sea view.
Katrina G.
Edmontoj, AB
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in the Marriott Cebu and the while the front desk staff weren't the greatest, the location and the breakfast buffet was delicious! One of the best I've had!
Alejandro Q.
   Una de las cadenas hoteleras favoritas por el gran servicio y descanso que tienen y actividades que proporcionan para el huesped el cual te hacen sentir como en casa
Evie E.
I enjoyed my stay at the Marriott. Everything felt very welcoming, especially after a long road trip. It was nice to have a real bed, to lay down on and the breakfasts were so lovely, and a great start to my morning!
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
Globetrotter Expert
I got married here!!! I guess that tells you how great this is. Perfect location. Huge clean great food. Venue is perfect. Most importantly great customer service 😃
Emma S.
Buntingford, Hertfordshire
My favourite hotel chain. Pure luxury. Gorgeous hotels in lovely locations, with fabulous bedrooms. The restaurants are worth visiting even if you're not a guest.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?