Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,225 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I use them a lot throughout the year. I absolutely love them! The service is wonderful. Beautiful rooms, and very comfortable stay. Favorite part is the breakfast! I recommend them to anyone.
I love Marriott hotels and I am a member as well so I get a lot of deals which is really good. Customer service is great. Most of the time when I travel I stay in one of the Marriott hotels
I love staying at marriott hotels. They offer a very comfortable room with excellent amenities. Some of the hotels offer a great complimentary breakfast as well with very delicious options.
Recently stayed in the Hilton in Costa mesa .CA the experience was Good, breakfast gym and pool facilities . But the building is old and no many renovations. Common areas where a bit dirty
You can usually find one in every large city. Their customer service is okay, not the greatest not the worst. Only complaint is that sometimes location is not the best.
always very high class, especially the one at pierre-Elliot Trudeau in Montreal, there's a beautiful restaurant with a view of the planes taking off and the staff is very nice and what not
Depending on country/city how fancy the hotel will be. In states it is a little fancy compare to other hotels but in Guangzhou, Beijing it was very fancy and high end. Room accommodation was excellent and very nice.
Very pleasant stay at the Marriott hotel. I loved the great service they gave. Truly recommend this hotel to new comers to the city . Favourite part was the swimming pool and fitness room.
We have stayed in their hotels during our travels and have experienced very good customer service! Their breakfast is good and in residence inn hotels their evening snacks are good too
Amazing service, rooms are always modern and upto date. What they advertise is exactly what you get, even the pictures match identically. I've stayed in Marriott Hotels in Canada and USA.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos