BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Ashley A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have not stayed at a Marriott property that I have not thoroughly enjoyed! The properties themselves are always very well taken care of and the customer service is outstanding. I travel a lot for work so I stay at different resorts on a pretty regular basis. I would highly recommend it!
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
I recently stayed at the Town Suites in Vancouver, WA and had a great experience. The room was really nice with a kitchenette even though I did not have a long stay. The complementary breakfast was a little disappointing but that is across the board for Marriott complementary breakfasts.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I like staying at Marriott Hotels. I feel they are very nice and well kept. I do feel that the price is a little high for what you get. I tend to find hotels for a lower price that offer (for the most part) the same quality of stay. I would recommend if you are willing to pay a little more.
Rosey B.
The rooms were clean and were a typical hotel room. The check in process took ages and was not what I needed after a long day of travel. The towels smelled of bleach. Also the rooms were hot and never cooled down even with the AC all the way up. It was a pretty average hotel experience.
Catalina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great experience. Customer service was outstanding. We were in the elevator and it got stuck between floors! We were stuck for about 20 minutes while we were waiting for a technician, and when we got out, a manager offered to buy us dinner or wine. We didn't take the offer and weren't upset at all, but when we got back to our rooms, they had given us apology bags with full size drinks and candy bars.
Joanne S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the Marriott in both De Moines, Iowa, and San Antonio, Texas.  In San Antonio our plane was late and our nonsmoking room was given to someone else.  They did give us vouchers for a meal in their coffee shop as compensation.  The room in San Antonio was OK.  The hotel in Des Moines was much nicer.  The food at the hotel was expensive but there were restaurants nearby.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
These hotels are very nice and pretty affordable. Last time I booked here it was New Year's Eve and my husband and I just wanted to get away for a bit. Our room was clean and we got free breakfast the next morning! I definitely suggest this hotel.
Audra M.
We've used Marriott forever. My husband travels for government work and always tries to find a Marriott group property to patronize. But we recently tried to use our large number of accrued rewards points and the process could not be more difficult. On our most recent trip we stayed at an embassy instead and it was way nicer and the rewards system is way more manageable. I think we've found our new go-to.
Virginia T.
Lumberton, TX
We had a short vacation in Hong Kong and we had a good stay at Marriott. I just hope their staff could have been more friendly specially their receptionist. It's clean but some stuffs are not organized specially the magazines and some other stuffs on the table. The place is good though.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I love staying at the Marriott because they are always so friendly and outgoing! They help you with everything and always make sure you have what you need. We stay in their hotels often and always have an amazing time! I would recommend anyone to check out their deals because they would love to have you stay!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?