Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,182 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great hotel! Amazing room and good service. I liked how big our room was plus it had a full kitchen which is very rare! I loved to be able to store our stuff in a full size fridge ! Very comfortable stay!
I just recently stayed at this hotel. The customer service I received varied they were either very nice or somewhat rude when asked questions. I loved the room I was staying in! It was clean and modern!
I stayed at a Marriott in Saskatoon and holy moly it was so nice! It definitely exceeded my expectations (although I wasn't expecting much from Saskatoon). I got a beautiful, spacious room with a nice view of the snow covered city. Overall I was very satisfied.
Lovely experience recently for a getaway weekend. Very well kept and clean with no real downfalls. Staff were extremely helpful and even mapped out local food spots to try. Would absolutely recommend.
We stayed at Marriott Ko olina in Oahu. It was amazing!!! Every staff member was friendly and helpful. The resort was spotless always. The BBQ' outside were cleaned every day. Loved everything about t
I always enjoy staying at the Marriott because of their clean rooms, friendly staff and no issue booking procedures. The customer service has always been excellent, which is why I book with them often.
the service is good and the rooms are clean. my family always stays at the marriott, most times we go on vacation. the costumer service is great. i love the views. i recommend these hotels to people!
Marriott is brand in itself all though expensive . It is good . The stay is good with good facilities like pool , spa , gym etc . Please grab if u book early deals . Definitely worth staying there .
I have stayed at the Marriott Marquis at Times Square a few times and have been so pleased with the accommodations, the view, and service every time. I do enjoy staying at Marriott hotels in general.
A very beautiful hotel. The room was spacious and very clean. All necessary accessories were in the room. There was an air conditioner and free wifi as well. Enjoyed my stay very much, will stay again!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos