BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Karen M.
Globetrotter Expert
Room was ok. Staff customer service was ok. Nothing too special about staying in these hotels. Rooms appeared clean although did not smell too fresh which is. It acceptable. Rooms may need airing! This has been the case in multiple stays!
Chelsey G.
Pierceland, Saskatchewan
Upper class feel with affordable rates. Clean and consistent. Love knowing that my experience is always going to be the same. Nice facilities at every location I've attended.
Samantha S.
Toronto
Marriott hotels have stepped up their game. Way better than I remember from a few years ago. I have stayed a few different Marriotts in Ontario and they are usually updated and a bit better than a holiday inn or other large hotel chain.
Courtnay M.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott hotels seem to be quite expensive for what you get. The beds aren't that great, the food isn't that great and I haven't found the customer service to be overly amazing. I'll stick with going elsewhere even if it's more expensive.
Ana L.
Claro que os hotéis merriott são, em geral, ótimos. Boas camas, confortáveis, bom staff..
Contudo, o preço pode não ser tão amigo, qualidade custa caro! O melhor é planejar a viagem conjugando o preço da passagem com o preço do hotel.
Alrick L.
Manila
I checked-in in the Philippines. The customer service was great. Staff were friendly and I was properly escorted to my room with my luggages. The room was a bit small for two beds. The CR was very clean and furnished. Great facilities.
Melanie W.
Colpitts Settlement, NB
The Marriott brands of hotels are like a second home for someone that travels often.  They are warm and inviting and good quality and customer service and no matter your location you can expect the same consistency and attention to detail from each hotel.
Alyson R.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert
The room was clean, the service was quick and friendly, and the location was convenient. The price is affordable and I would stay here again and highly recommend this to anyone looking for a nice place to stay for a reasonable price.
Chelsea L.
Lanark, South Lanarkshire
Beautiful hotel! Great customer service, lovely rooms. Huge comfy big beds, housecoat and slippers. Found that it was a bit out of the way to where I wanted to be, but was otherwise perfect. Have stayed many times and would do again.
Taylor M.
I've stayed at various Marriotts and I've always been satisfied with my stay. The beds are always comfortable/clean. Rooms are usually large and it's never very difficult to upgrade if you want to. The receptionists are always welcoming and cleaning staff as well. I'd recommend the Marriot to anyone looking to stay in a hotel. Marriott Hotels
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?