BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Dustin P.
Nashville, TN
I stayed at the Marriott in St. Pete Florida about a month ago. Beautiful atrium as you walk in that smelled fresh and was clean. Staff was very friendly and ready to help. Check in was quick less than two minutes and I was on my way to the room. Room was excellent. Carpet was clean, linens smelt fresh not stale. Considering the stay and the price I paid per night was very reasonable for accommodations such as these.
Kayla N.
The Marriott is a beautiful place to stay at!! I have stayed in several different locations and have always been impressed with my stay. The price is a steal for the quality of service(s)and atmosphere they provide. I love how they have a continental breakfast included with your stay and some locations even have a bar! 24 hr gym and swimming pools are always a bonus as well. My one wish is that they allowed pets; however, I can understand why they do not but it could really bring in more clientele :)
Victoria A.
Newhall, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I had the pleasure of spending our honeymoon in a Marriott hotel. We had a corner suite, with a large jacuzzi tub and beautiful view of the area we were staying. Checking in was very easy and stress free (which was great, because we were exhausted after the weddIng!). Their rooms are very cozy and always clean. They have high quality sheets and blankets, the mattress is never too hard or too soft. We felt very well rested after our stay. Their complimentary breakfast is also a huge plus!
Connie C.
Marriott is generally first on my list when selecting a hotel for business travel, generally they're clean and the staff is friendly.  I travel about 8 times a year, they have a new app that you can use to check in before you even arrive in the city (I usually check-in while I'm on the plane) and in 100% of my cases my room has been ready early!  I just walk up, provide my ID and my key has been ready.  After running through airports it's to have everything ready and waiting for you :-)
Melissa D.
Beloit, WI
We have stayed with Marriott Hotels frequently in the past and have always been pleased overall with their amenities. Breakfast is a big selling point to our family and that is one area they never let us down. Some hotels have more options but even those with fewer, always have the main staples like bagels, cereal and fruit. The coffee is hot and fresh everyday!
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Pros
Great benifits, pay time off, travel discounts. Good ability to travel and find emplent anywere disired. Easy to grow within the company.
Cons
Low wadges, non-competitive pay. Could definitly do better at keeping good employees interested in staying with the company. Do not take care of associates with the same care as paying coustomers when traveling from hotel to hotel.
Patricia W.
This is a really nice affordable hotel. The staff was nice and attentive. The rooms/common areas were well kept. The few times I've stayed here there's always tons of guests. They have a pretty good reputation and I've always heard great things prior to staying there. My overall experiences were really good. I'd recommend this hotel for a short or long stay.
Michelle R.
Hollister, CA
While on vacation down in Palm Springs my family and Y stayed at the JW Marriott and we absolutely loved it!!! It was a bit expensive, but as we were only staying one night we decided to splurge. They had a lovely lounge/bar complete with music and a dance floor. The band was fantastic and the service was great. The room was comfortable and very clean.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Whenever I travel I love to stay at hotels that are part of the Marriott portfolio. I have never had any issues booking a reservation which is a seamless process online, or throughout any of my stays. I love how I can check out from my room without going to guest services and they have the best amenities out of all of the major hotel portfolios, in my opinion.
Ashley S.
Plain City, OH
We love Marriott hotels! Somewhere in the upper middle line of hotels are the Marriotts. Every time we have stayed it has just felt like a breath of fresh air as you walk through the door. The decor is modern and feels fancy, but not too much. The rooms are always incredibly clean and beautiful, the beds plush and cozy. Tons of channels and free movies on tv. Very, very quiet. Upgraded amenities are available as well for different services. We will always choose Marriott hotels when able!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?