4.59 / 5 based on 15,754 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We absolutely love staying at Marriott hotels. My husband travels for work so we frequent this chain often. The rooms are always gorgeous. They have an extremely nice loyalty program which provides us with room upgrades most times that we travel. The (usually) free breakfast is also amazing (again as we are usually traveling with children). They are very upscale properties and I highly recommend.
As a Marriot rewards member, this is the only hotel that I stay at. Every Marriot I go to no matter where it is always provides the same high standards of services. Everything about this hotel is great - the food, the rooms, the people, etc.
We love Marriott hotels! We use he app to book and keep track of all of our stays. The hotels are always clean and modern. I love that I can check in and out on the app. It makes coming and going super easy. We are loyal Marriott customers.
I stayed at the Orlando World Center Marriott and it was the best stay I’ve ever had at a hotel. It was priced to be affordable and the hotel was huge/clean/fancy! My fiancé and I were so pleased! This will be our go to when we visit Orlando again!
I have never stayed at a bad marriot. I love them because they range from simple to luxury and everything in between. My favorite marriot is the cosmopolitan in Las Vegas! It’s beautiful and one of the most comfortable hotels I’ve stayed in
Always love the Marriott! The beds are great. The breakfasts are delicious and usually have great service. Stayed just today at downtown marriott in Chattanooga. Such a friendly group and the omelette guy at breakfast was awesome! Go there!
I once stayed in the Marriott at Copley Place in Boston and everything was wonderful except the maid service didn’t quite refill the shampoo and conditioner as often as needed. Otherwise, the rooms were perfect and the view was even better.
I really enjoy staying at Marriott hotels. Good service, very clean, and quiet rooms. They are kept up to date with decor so everything looks nice. I am a Marriott rewards member and like the customer service. Definitely recommend if you travel often.
I had a very nice room in Marriott Hotel Canal Street, New Orleans, Louisiana. Staff was wonderful. Good room service. Price was a little on the high side but it is a French Quarter location. Close location to the events we were going to
I’m always pleased with Marriott hotels. The rooms are nice sized, always clean, and I’ve always had good customer service. The rooms are usually a little pricier than other hotel chains, but the quality of Marriott is better, so worth it.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos