Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,203 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels have great customer service. Rooms are very tidy and comfortable. The hotels I have stayed at were all fairly new so the rooms were recently renovated. Breakfast is often included. It is a standard buffet style breakfast with good food
I worked for Marriott at TIA and I did many things there. I was a maid for awhile then I checked the rooms after the maids were done then I opened the housekeeping and gave the rooms to the girls then put the clean rooms in the system to be rented
Very clean and good service. I haven't had a single issue but also nothing really stood out. The free breakfast is average as well. They are very quick for check in which is something I appreciate. Not a bad place and is very nice and quite as well
Amazing room and amazing service. The Deluxe Suite was spacious and bed was a total dream to sleep in. Love that they opted to use coffee cups, tea selection was also nice. Favorite part of my stay was the lounge which offers all-day refreshments.
By far one of the most pleasant places I've stayed whilst being on holiday abroad. Always fruendky costumer service, always ready and willing to aid. The aesthetics are also admirable, definitely a lovely hotel to choose which I highly recommend.
My husband and I travel so much that I don't even remember most hotels we have stayed at. I do remember the Marriott as I get emails from them all the time for free stays, I figured that means we use them a lot. Love the quality of rooms and beds!
Always enjoy my stay with the (Australian) Marriott Hotels family. The customer service is superb, the staff friendly and professional, the rooms are nicely appointed and always clean and presentable. Overall each stay has been an enjoyable one.
I had the opportunity their hotel in Bogota. It's really nice and cozy. Their food is very good, security is 24/7 as well as the customer service. Has great spaces where you can enjoy, like spa, gym and pool. Really love my experience in this hotel.
I've stayed at a few Marriott hotels and never had a bad experience! I love the loyalty program and because of it will contrite to stay at Marriott. The hotel I went to in NYC had amazing all inclusive breakfast and other amenities. Definitely recommend!
You pay for what you get. The Marriott has several options under their umbrella for you to choose from. Their Marriott Rewards program is amazing for earning free travel as well.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos