Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,139 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Stayed in a Marriott in Charolette, and it was an exceptionally nice hotel. A little pricey, but it was downtown. Great big room, with a nice shower. CLEAN (always a plus). Very satisfied with the stay.
Always really clean with friendly staff. I travel often for business and our company favours the Marriott family of hotels. I can understand why as the rates, service and cleanliness are always fantastic.
I just recently stayed at this hotel. The customer service I received varied they were either very nice or somewhat rude when asked questions. I loved the room I was staying in! It was clean and modern!
I always enjoy staying at the Marriott because of their clean rooms, friendly staff and no issue booking procedures. The customer service has always been excellent, which is why I book with them often.
We stayed at Marriott Ko olina in Oahu. It was amazing!!! Every staff member was friendly and helpful. The resort was spotless always. The BBQ' outside were cleaned every day. Loved everything about t
Lovely experience recently for a getaway weekend. Very well kept and clean with no real downfalls. Staff were extremely helpful and even mapped out local food spots to try. Would absolutely recommend.
We as a family are picky on our hotels as they need to be kid friendly as well as adult friendly. We generally go with Marriott hotels as our first pick. Service is friendly, and price is affordable
the service is good and the rooms are clean. my family always stays at the marriott, most times we go on vacation. the costumer service is great. i love the views. i recommend these hotels to people!
I have stayed at the Marriott Marquis at Times Square a few times and have been so pleased with the accommodations, the view, and service every time. I do enjoy staying at Marriott hotels in general.
I like the Marriott hotels quite a bit. They range from very nice to average, of course I preffer the very nice. The rooms are well priced, nice rooms, you can pay extra for breakfast in the morning.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos